Who has Netflix? And how often do you rent?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

mine is well over 200
but in my defense I had a few TV shows in there
I'm already up to almost 120 I think
I have a few TV shows on there, plus its for me and John, he has a few seasons of The Wire on there too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I'm already up to almost 120 I think
I have a few TV shows on there, plus its for me and John, he has a few seasons of The Wire on there too

Nice!!! I knew you would love it. Now you just have to be good about getting them back in the mail so you can really take advantage of the price!!!!

G

ghostuser

I have the one at a time unlimited plan. I often end up with two a week that way. I keep toying with the idea of upgrading to the two at a time plan.. but I'm not sure I won't run out of movies to watch that way. I haven't heard of a lot of movies so I have trouble picking out new ones to add to the list. I originally signed up wanting to see some anime that they never have at the local rental places. Plus, of course it's cheaper.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have been using it more for BBC TV shows.
and stuff then movies it seems. I checked the three i have at home
are trouch wood DVD .

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We rent videos at the small business video shop (he has two locations). He is also a client of mine so I would hate to stop utilizing his store. However it would be nice to see some lesser known films and TV shows since we don't have cable. I'll have to see if Neil is interested.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scott and I are addicted! We upped it to 4 at a time for the winter but will be dropping it back to 3 again soon. We've had it for 2 years now.

We got you all beat...we have 488 movies in our queue! Scott is addicted and keeps it more towards the max # of 500. He has done lots of research on top movies from every year and such....

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We use Netflix. We only get one DVD at a time and we watch the instant ones from Netflix online as well. They are very fast from what I have noticed. As soon as we are done one movie we mail it back and it's not long after that we get another. As long as I keep our queue filled up any way. Isn't it fun when the movies come in the mail? It's so exciting!!