Who forgot to set their clocks ahead?

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I did not forget to change them, but when I woke up way too early for my own good, I laid back down and slept WAY TOO long after that the day whipped by so fast and it feels like I got nothing done at all!
Got to love blowing your only day off and not feeling like it was a day off!
I have only Sundays off, too, and sometimes not even that. I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you wasted your only day off.

But this is what I've learned about that. Sometimes, especially when you have only one day off a week, you just need to rest. You didn't blow the day. You rested and recuperated from a grueling 6 day work week.

That one day off does not always have to be productive, or even fun. Sometimes it just has to be.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not us, but my coworker did...even though she won't admit it. She was an hour late for work today, and she is the only opener AND the only person with a key to the rooms in the daycare I work at until the assistant director gets there at 8:00. Needless to say we had a bunch of po'd parents with kids sitting in the hallway. I work at a church daycare, and we lock the rooms up every night before we leave. I think it is stupid that only two people have a key.

Daylight savings time has never affected me, but it does bother my husband.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No we didn't forget. Sunday is our church day and hubby is the preacher. So we have to be on time. He changed part of the clocks and I changed part of them

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know yet if I'll forget, we won't be setting the clocks until the 28th day.