Who drinks tea???

nekomimi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love tea! I'm a huge fan of organic green teas as well as the organic teas by Stash!

I have to steer clear of anything highly caffeinated, like coffee or black tea though... gives me panic attacks

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh oh oh!!!! Chai, I absolutely LOVE chai... only you have to have milk and sugar with it or you can get the mix in the box and that's really good too... I also adore green tea with jasmine! *licks lips*

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am addicted to tea - i must have 20 types of tea in my cupboards... I am still a PG Tips (imported from England not the crappy ones here) girl at heart - but I love Lady grey, English Breakfast and WakeUp Tea.

I simply cannot start the day without a nice strong Irish breakfast tea.

I carry tea bags in my purse and will just ask for water and use my own tea bag or ask for tea but the bag to be put on the side at restaurants (my bad) because I don't like the cheaper teas.

I have all the Tazo teas, some nice flavoured ones from a reservation up north and loads of other random ones. Guess what i got for Christmas at work... yep a Second Cup gift basket and gift card for all my teas LOL

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh finally a thread for us tea lovers!
..I drink 2 cups a day.

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got VERY addicted to tea over this past summer. Let's just say The Republic of Tea loves me.

In the cabinet right now I have Blackberry Sage, Chai, Jasmine White Tea, Vanilla Almond, Matte Latte, Winter Fruit Blend, Honey & Ginseng Green Tea from Republic of Tea. Tazo Green Tea, Twinings English Breakfast Tea and Celestial Seasons Sleepytime Tea. My friends in Australia sent me some loose herbal tea that is for sipping before bedtime, along with my first tea infuser. Now I'm hooked on loose tea as well as tea bags.

I've taken to drinking a lot of my teas with honey and cream, some of them with just cream. That Republic's Winter Fruit Blend is beautiful with just a little cream added!

Oh my...now I need some tea!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad to see so many tea drinkers among us! I drink so much tea my husband worries about me!
In the mornings I like loose leaf Yerba Mate I drink through a bombilla, and also green teas. In the afternoon it's decaff green and Kukicha. With dinner I like peppermint to aid digestion, and nighttime is camomile tea time!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favourite tea is Chai Tea. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. I drink it every day. I also love Island Rose brand Rum Vanilla Tea.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xDx

I have to drink Tea, I'm english its against the law not to. I love Assam and English Breakfast.
Oh no:I'm British and I can't stand the stuff barf:

Law breaker

nekomimi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sunnicat

I got VERY addicted to tea over this past summer. Let's just say The Republic of Tea loves me.

In the cabinet right now I have Blackberry Sage, Chai, Jasmine White Tea, Vanilla Almond, Matte Latte, Winter Fruit Blend, Honey & Ginseng Green Tea from Republic of Tea. Tazo Green Tea, Twinings English Breakfast Tea and Celestial Seasons Sleepytime Tea. My friends in Australia sent me some loose herbal tea that is for sipping before bedtime, along with my first tea infuser. Now I'm hooked on loose tea as well as tea bags.

I've taken to drinking a lot of my teas with honey and cream, some of them with just cream. That Republic's Winter Fruit Blend is beautiful with just a little cream added!

Oh my...now I need some tea!
The Republic of Tea is Delish!!! I like their green tea the best!

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drink Crystal Light tea, but I've been wanting to try different teas... real tea. I see a lot of different types in magazines, but I don't know which ones are best, and all this tea stuff is like a foreign language to me.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I enjoy a cup of tea. I don't actually have it that often, though. Mostly it's a mid-afternoon thing. Earl Grey is, I think, my favourite. I do enjoy some of the herbal teas, too. Celestial Seasonings has a good selection of interesting ones -- Red Zinger and Lemon Zinger are pretty much the top of the list. Oh, and Sleepytime is wonderful late at night -- very calming.

xangelicxnekox

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I drink chamomile tea every night myself.
I tried ginger tea once and proboaly won't ever try it again.

My dad drinks green tea every day but green tea for me isn't as soothing as chamomile. I use the tea baggies btw.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love tea!!!! It's a southern thing! Sweet tea, peach tea, raspeberry tea, iced tea, hot tea, apple spice tea, green tea, vanilla tea, tazo chi tea! You name it i'll try it and probably like it