Which smiley describes how you are feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
annoyed with my state representatives trying to pass laws that don't make sense, Spent the past three days sending emails and now I need to sit on the phone and voice my objections to their overbearing laws that really don't make sense. Or they draft laws out of fear and emotions. I thought government is supposed to be based on FACTS. not someone's point of view given in tears. Sigh...

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

annoyed with my state representatives trying to pass laws that don't make sense, Spent the past three days sending emails and now I need to sit on the phone and voice my objections to their overbearing laws that really don't make sense. Or they draft laws out of fear and emotions. I thought government is supposed to be based on FACTS. not someone's point of view given in tears. Sigh...
"....government based on FACTS."    
    (You're an inspiration, contacting your reps.  I should do the same thing.)

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Yep we got together via reddit and facebook-we flooded the phone lines in Florida pertaining to an herb. They ended up not coming to an agreement so it got tabled postponement. Then we flooded Georgia-now we have to flood Alabama and NH. NH suprises me as our motto is live free or die=so I have several methods of persuation-the last one is going to campaign to get them unelected in the next elections-I cant believe the stupidity of laws that pass-but no one pays attention but its changing. I just couldn't believe that the 5 people we had to call on Monday they were flooded with phone calls...the only way things change is a big group of people light up the phones..tomorrow in my state is something for Right to work. Not sure what is the point of it but whatever...tonight will flood their emails

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Felt like this during the morning:
(had a migrane)

During the afternoon I was like this:
(queasiness, oh joy...)

But now?
(I feel a lot better this evening, so yay...)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Felt like this during the morning: :doh3: (had a migrane)

During the afternoon I was like this: :barf: (queasiness, oh joy...)

But now? :woohoo: (I feel a lo

t better this evening, so yay...)
I used to get terrible migraines but I grew out of them. There's still hope.
Feel well.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm smiling at least, 60 degree weather forcasted for next week, THAT ought to melt some of that 18 inches of snow!  
  I love the moisture, but I feel sorry for the animals ta ht are trying to find something to eat and trying to stay warm!  I was woke up last night   
   by cats yowling, two toms showed up,at the same time at the food bowl, not happy campers! It was settled by my husband getting up and telling them to knock it off,  
  it's always funny to me to see them move in slow motion away from each other until they are a safe distance apart, standing tall and turning their heads away from each other ! Cat's are really different characters aren't they?  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have had then for 32 years now. Maybe, maybe not, but I appreciate the concern. :alright:
You've got time. I was older when they stopped. I'd get terrible ones when I flew. I'd gone home one Christmas to look after my mum so my sister could go on holiday. I got there with my head bursting. I went to take my meds and mummy dearest said oh you and your headaches. To which I replied I inherited them from dad to which she said shame you didn't inherit his brains @!!!,
I felt like going out and getting back on the plane and blow mum. That holiday! Was a the last time I saw her alive and I'm afraid it didn't bother me. I'd had to put my first cat to sleep at the same time. That's who I
Mourned. Strange how one sentence can wipe out years of love.
Hugs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:think: Lot to do today. I'm making a list

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
:bawling2: We lost one of the shelter cats to cancer last night. He had behavioral problems and could be a real pain, but he was smart and funny. Recently I shared a lot of quality time with him and got to know his affectionate side, so I'm really going to miss him.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been a rough few weeks and even months..... I'm still trying to get things back together in my life. so I'm just blah  

I know it's going to get better so I am hopeful.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sitting on my bed with Paul cuddled up close beside me while I hang out on TCS.  I love 
 my big boy.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
We lost one of the shelter cats to cancer last night. He had behavioral problems and could be a real pain, but he was smart and funny. Recently I shared a lot of quality time with him and got to know his affectionate side, so I'm really going to miss him.
I sorry to hear this....you are a good person with a kind, open heart....((hugs))

Last edited:

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
:bawling2:

Such a rough night. Not handling this three-month anniversary very well. I miss my Lucky so much! No, not dealing well at all tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.