Which smiley describes how you are feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:cold: Lots of snow out there this morning!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I had such a strange dream this morning right before I woke up. I was at Wal Mart (so it was kind of a nightmare 
) checking out at the garden center (me buying plants- yeah right). I left my debit card there and when I realized didn't have it, I also realized that I left Lilith there (WTH?) so I went back and the cashier said she didn't have the debit card so I now had to go look for Lily. I was calling for her and walking up and down the aisles in a panic. At this point I started to wake up, still upset that I couldn't find Lily. I was still half asleep when I heard her meow from the living room. So as I was waking up, now I was starting to remember that I also couldn't find the debit card. THEN I realized, "hey dummy. if Lily's in the living room, what makes you think the debit card is gone?" 
  I still checked my wallet when I went to fix the kids' breakfast. It was there of course. 

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
New day, so here is how it's going:

Had a conversation with my sister, who was about to do something really stupid, so I gently had to remind her of the severe consequences of said action. Hate sounding like the bad guy, but sometimes that;'s what being a big brother is all about. Never was one to sugarcoat the truth.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
 got to dig out my truck from 8" of snow at work. The plows probably pushed the snow right over my bumper.

then get home and dig out the driveway so I can park.

and its still snowing and probably get stuck behind people going 20.

GRRRRRR   

I know its only snow but annoying.

also to the previous post=don't feel bad about not sugarcoating the truth=we need people like you in this world to keep those from doing stupid things.

And
 for Kelly and Angel earlier and still.   

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
 better today. I was surprised that I didn't have to dig out the truck after work-looks like the wind blew the snow away from my bumper and the hunni had already snow blowed when I got home=so I got to relax with my three cats-each one with unique issues and trying to get them on wet food is never ending BATTLE!! They will eat one kind today then tomorrow NOPE!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just feeling a bit :( today.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Feeling 

today. Did not get much sleep..went to bed too late and just dozed lightly...not a good sleep..

Guess I was stressing out about the weather and the dental for the cat  

Woke up, expecting to see snow falling, opened drapes ~~ it is bare out there! no snow!!  

I will be so mad if the forecast is wrong!! 

will have an easy day and try to nap a bit....

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Feeling :sleep2:   :sleep2:   today. Did not get much sleep..went to bed too late and just dozed lightly...not a good sleep..

Guess I was stressing out about the weather and the dental for the cat  :smshfrk:

Woke up, expecting to see snow falling, opened drapes ~~ it is bare out there! no snow!!  :stomp:     

I will be so mad if the forecast is wrong!! :bat:

will have an easy day and try to nap a bit....:sleep2:  
The snow is blowing sideways down here! :lol3:

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Had a pack of feral dogs barking outside of my house, on the street that I live by. They just kept on and on and on. Woke me out of a solid sleep at 4am. Not that I would ever hit a dog (or dogs, in this case) with a bat, but at 4am, getting woke up doesn't exactly bring the nice feelings out in me!

Currently though, I'm more like this:
, as my computer is really working well at this time. no lagging or anything. Aaahhh..., so nice.

Hope every one of my fellow Siters is having a good day.
If not, well then, try to make it as best you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.