Which smiley describes how you are feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

It's been a rough year and it just does not seem like Christmas. It is usually a bad time of year for me anyways but this year is worse. Lost a kitty four days before Christmas and still trying to pick up the pieces. You never do realize how much you love someone until they are gone. I am sure he is in a better place but it is still hard to be left behind.  

Hope all had a better Christmas than I have had.
I am so sorry, Nansiludie. Yes, he is in a better place, but I know that doesn't help with your pain of losing him. It's never easy.

That we don't get the freezing rain that the weatherweenies have forecast for this morning.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  Heartfelt condolences for your loss, @nansiludie.  How well I know that pain, having lost 3 in 4 months this year!  You are right, though, that your beloved cat is in a much better place, watching over you until you are reunited in due time.  May loving memories bring comfort in the time to come...and you are not alone.  It's been a rough year all around for so many, and while no one knows for certain what the future will hold, we are relieved to have the tough times of this year behind us. 

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
 [emoji]127929[/emoji]  [emoji]127926[/emoji]    Wishing I had a piano.  

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So I took yesterday off and my co-worker was fine with it since both guys would be in. Apparently the manager heard about it (no doubt from the two guys who have their own agenda that only benefits them) and made a big
stink about it to my supervisor who sent me a terse text message about it and how it makes her look bad and she doesn't want to deal with the manager and blah blah blah. Neither the manger or supervisor (and most employees) is working because the company is closed for the holidays this week. We did work out the holiday schedule long before the holidays and it was known that it was ok to take a day off if you wanted to as long as there was at least two others working. Not sure what the problem is other than my supervisor not wanting to deal with the *@$%^ manager calling / texting her with (non) issues because the two guys tell him stuff and exaggerate details.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
  Sweet baby Lily snuggled with me all night. I've got a bit of an earache. I wonder if she knows. She normally does not sleep with me all night. The last time she did I was in bed with a bad stomach bug. 

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Kat0121  , cats are the very best nurses there are, IMHO!  My beloved Rani always knew when I needed her close by, and she would stay with me.  Same with my beloved Queen Simba, who proceeded her.  They are the best at giving unconditional loyalty and love! 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

@Kat0121  , cats are the very best nurses there are, IMHO!  My beloved Rani always knew when I needed her close by, and she would stay with me.  Same with my beloved Queen Simba, who proceeded her.  They are the best at giving unconditional loyalty and love! 
Yeah they really are. It was so comforting to have her there both times. When I had the stomach bug, I woke up a few times to find her stroking my arm with her paw. 

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aren't they amazing!  You just can't get that anywhere else, IMHO.  My mom was always very good at making me feel loved and cared for when I was sick; so was my ex.  But to me, there's just nothing like the love of a soft, warm, sweet, lovely CAT.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Aren't they amazing!  You just can't get that anywhere else, IMHO.  My mom was always very good at making me feel loved and cared for when I was sick; so was my ex.  But to me, there's just nothing like the love of a soft, warm, sweet, lovely CAT.
Yes. The soft purring while they are snuggled up next to you is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.