Which smiley describes how you are feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

banana queen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 <--- This one.

Staying with relatives over Christmas.

My aunt and uncle have a teeny little tuxedo kitten, I absolutely adore him and have spent more time with the cat than with family. He is six months old and looks so tiny compared to my big chunks of kitty (even tiny little Amber), I have forgotten how small my babies were when they were that young.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Because I have to work today by myself.... all day if not longer
Stinks to be woefully short staffed and have a manager who doesn't give a

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
[emoji]127876[/emoji]
      Feeling lucky that I can stay home and enjoy the holiday and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or a Happy December 25th - whatever fits. 

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't find a smiley for "ate way too much, can't move, and laying down for a nap" but that's where I'm at.  :)

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 It's been a rough year and it just does not seem like Christmas. It is usually a bad time of year for me anyways but this year is worse. Lost a kitty four days before Christmas and still trying to pick up the pieces. You never do realize how much you love someone until they are gone. I am sure he is in a better place but it is still hard to be left behind.  

Hope all had a better Christmas than I have had.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Christmas is a difficult time of year for me - for a lot of reasons.  I don't want to sound like a Scrooge, but I kind of hate Christmas because it's insanely depressing and it takes a lot of effort to put on a smile and pretend to be fine so you don't ruin it for anyone else.  I'm glad it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.