Which smiley describes how you are feeling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Had to learn a new thing at work after a (albeit still unofficial) change. Which is fine in itself, but it is annoying when the person who is training you is like "Ok, so you have do this, this, press this, click on that, count this, go here, do this, press that, press this, put it here, put that there, that and this and then this, sign this and finally this" so quickly and after be "See it it really isn't that complicated or hard." and take off.

So still have no idea what I'm doing for that part. I'll have to make sure I get another supervisor to show me properly. I mean really, learn how to show someone something correctly! How hard is that?  And not be all bored/half assed and super fast about it. It might be sooooo simple for you but it is new to someone else. Don't blame me either if I mess up! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:sigh: I've just been in a bit of a funk lately.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:stars::thud::smshfrk::sick::cringe::dead:

All thanks to a certain exmoor pony (who shall remain nameless ;) ) who literally galloped over me today :slant:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:sweat: Another hot and humid one here today.

lovefive

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
[emoji]128546[/emoji] feeling sad because after spending 3 days with my special girl I know have to go back to work. I know its pathetic but every time I go to work it is difficult saying goodbye to her. She is my little girl and I love her to bits. I just hope as time goes by it'll be easier saying goodbye but I dont think it will. Some 35 year old man eh [emoji]128550[/emoji]

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:( sad about the state of this country

Status
Not open for further replies.