Purraise
Sometimes on top of a crate.
Sometimes in my bed.
They go where they want within reason.

southpaw

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We used to keep him in a separate room, because at about 3-4am he decides to start hooooowling and it gets pretty annoying, haha.

But when we got a puppy 2 years ago, we kept her crated in that room, and since she cried and barked all night we didn't think it was fair to Jinx to lock him up with that all night, so we gave him free reign of the house. And it's been that way ever since.

He usually just sleeps on the couch or at the top of the stairs.

musicalbookworm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wherever they feel like! I can have anywhere from 0 to 3 cats on the bed. I'm not sure where they sleep when they are not with me, but they seem to be close to me.

pollywog

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Ashro,
I noticed your black short hair. He or she looks so much like my Tut. My Tut has Siamese in him for sure. Unfortunately I don't have a picture yet. Once I get more techno I will post a picture. Do you have a full picture of your black cat.
Pollywog

purrrplej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat has free run of the house, but he chooses to share my bed with me at night. (He had stopped for a while, but started up again after I recently spent a week out of town... I guess he missed me!)

When he naps during the day, he likes to snooze in my walk-in closet, under my clothes.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on the weather really.

I have a water bed and leave the temperature of it constant throughout the year.

In the winter both cats sleep in the bed with me. Chynna usually at the foot of the bed and Abby either midway down the bed on the right, or on my left near my pillow.

In the warmer months, Abby will sleep either in the closet, on the dresser or in the living room. Chynna will come in for about 20 minutes of cuddles where she will cat nap on the pillow next to me while I give her paw massages, chin scritches and ear rubs. After that she will either go to the foot of the bed or into the living room and sleep on the back of the couch, or in the closet in the hall.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ours sleep wherever they want. Some are on the bed with us, some sleep on the computer desk, some on the computer monitor, some on the dresser, and some sleep curled up with a dog or two on a blanket on the floor.

ibelonginthezoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ripley's favorite place to sleep is in my bathroom SINK!!!!!! When my sister or I find her sleeping there, we say "Ripley's in sink"

Cali, on the other hand, usually is getting into too much trouble to sleep
. Since she is usually getting in trouble in my room there are MANY nights where I get VERY little sleep because I have to keep getting up and getting her out of trouble . But when she DOES sleep, she is usually sleeping on my neck!!! She doesnt sleep on anyone elses neck but mine.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have their own room, but only because we are staying in a family member's house for the summer and we don't want them running all over the place. They are in their room 24/7. (It's a huge play room).

Where we used to live, we had to shut them out of our bedroom. Mostly because Chloe has a thing for feet and would keep us up all night.

As for favorite nap spots, Mattie's current favorite is on top of a chair that we put a pillow on for her. She also likes the window. 9/10 times I go to visit her in 'her room', she's on top of that chair. Chloe is less picky. She likes to sleep in the lid of the Sleepypod but I find her in various places.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our kitties sleep with us in the bedroom, Pepino sleeps in my hair and neck, Joey and Mario sleep at the end of the bed, Sophia sleeps in her bed, Severino sleeps in the cat tree in our room and Lucia sleeps at the bottom of the cat tree