Whee! I'm a Registered Nurse Again!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Linda, I so completely understand -- my circumstances are very different, but the emotional effect has been very similar, and I know how wonderful you must feel to be regaining control of your life!
Congratulations!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!

I believe everyone here knows that you will be a great asset to the medical profession. You are caring and extremely intelligent with great common sense and that is a rare combination!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a call from the insurance company yesterday. They are aiming to have the training for the work trial on the 28th, and gearing for the actual work part of it to start on September 2nd!

I'm excited, but also nervous!

It's going to take me a while to get used to being out full days, a number of days in a row. Currently the maximum time I'm out is on days I go to the gym and that is about 5 hours, and I'm so tired when I get home that I have to nap for 2 or 3 hours in the afternoon. And that's only 3 or 4 days per week with a day off in between.

I predict many early nights to bed in my future and probably some skipped dinners in lieu of bed because I'll be too tired to eat!