Whats your population?

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

My town; population 1,082(82 of those people being under the age of 200 years old
). My town is comprised of mostly old farmers & old farmers wives.
Hey! That sounds a lot like my town, especially the part about the old farmers and farmers wives. We're surrounded by flat land and tons of corn fields here too. And by the way, didn't anyone tell you?....
BOONIES RULE!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
London has $326000, so its not a small town at all..but before this I lived in a wee town called Tillsonburg with only about $14000.

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We actually don't live in a town-we live in on a rural road in one township & county-our mail is in another town & county & our emergency services are from another-
The small town nearest to us has approx. 500 people-but with all the 2nd homes being built it's growing way to fast-pushing many of the longtime/senior residents out of their homes who can no longer afford to live in the Adirondacks-It's sad to see-

yangdemei

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
According to Wiki, my home town now has 7,958 people. When I was younger the population was around 5,000.

Since then I have moved a lot. One place Melbourne, Australia pop. 3.7 million.

Now Taiwan. My suburb was once THE most densely populated city on Earth. Some other lucky place now holds that title, but it's very denselt populated here still. I'm a long way from home!

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan

Aurora or Naperville? I grew up in Wheaton, and there was something like 10,000 people living there when I was born. I think it's around 60,000 now, but Naperville is growing like crazy! The year I graduated from HS (1980), Wheaton was still larger. Now, I think Naperville is something like triple the size.
I grew up in Naperville.

crt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our city population is around 2 million and metro area is over 5 million.

Oh, I envy those of you who live in smaller towns and cities.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Town major said we had 307 people last night
But a family is going to move sometime when the home selld then we will have 301 people...

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I believe this is the population of Los Angeles: 3,845,541

I could be wrong though. I don't understand how to read those things. I know it's the 2nd largest city in the US.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Town major said we had 307 people last night
But a family is going to move sometime when the home selld then we will have 301 people...
My middle school class was bigger than your whole town!

My high school class was over 2 and a half times your town! Wow!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
33,618 where I live now!

Almost 60,000 in the town I was born in where my family still lives. Wilipedia even gives info on the citys mafia history....