Whats your cat's favorite Toy?

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What's your cat's favorite Toy?

Leo just loves those sparkly shiny balls.. they almost look like pompoms... He can't get enough of those!
Those have got to be his favorite toys...

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like I'm trying to sell this toy or something because I rave about it all the time... Baylee loves her Cat Dancer! She goes nuts over it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

I feel like I'm trying to sell this toy or something because I rave about it all the time... Baylee loves her Cat Dancer! She goes nuts over it!
Ooooh... Cat Dancer?? Im gonna have to look into that.
A kitty can never have too many toys. hehe

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
those itty bitty mice that have cardboard or something in them, some have balls in them that make noise, others dont.... they are like an inch or two big, no catnip, no bells, who thought it would be that simple... it is like 3$ for a dozen of them... she is a maniac when she is playing with one, it sounds like the walls are falling down, but she loses them really easy, so i buy lots a time!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chuckie loves the furry mice, he just goes nuts over 'em. But I got to keep them hid from the ferrets...after they get through with 'em those poor mice are bald!

All of them just love peacock feathers too!

grapegal45

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mice, mice and more mice and then those mylar cat balls....wheeeeee!
Oh, and one more thing...The Turbo Scratcher. My cats love that, a lot. They love to chase and stalk the ball and they use the scratcher all the time too....lucky us!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well you would think my kitties are deprived because of ALL the toys they have (and they have a lot)......they play with other things.

Cooper: He likes feet. (I posted this on another thread) He chases everyone's feet around.

Thomas: The cabinet door in my bathroom doesn't stay completely closed, so he has figured out how to get the Q-tips out and play with those. He absolutely LOVES Q-tips! He carries them around in his mouth and bats them around the floor. One day I came home from work and there was Q-tips all over the floor in my bedroom.

Abby: Her favorite toy is one of those things that hangs from the top of a door. It has a bird on the end of it and it used to "chirp" whenever it was hit....but I think someone stepped on it and broke the chirper.

Shelby: She likes Thomas and Cooper best. She follows them around bathing them all the time. I've decided that she has OCD. (obsessive compulsive disorder)

Leo: He doesn't play with anything. He pretty much only sleeps.

Oh yeah.....and I almost forgot......they LOVE the laser pointer! Thomas and Cooper have learned that when they see me pick it up....that it's time to play.....and they get so excited and begin running around in anticipation!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LeosMum

Ooooh... Cat Dancer?? Im gonna have to look into that.
A kitty can never have too many toys. hehe
You can't find it at a Petsmart or Petco but it's only about $5 or less at a local feed store. It doesn't look like much but cats go nuts over it - I've recommended it to everyone I know and I have yet to meet a cat that can resist it!

navdoc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gracie loves these small round plastic rings that resemble the ring found around the cap of a gallon of milk. They are scallopes so when she steps on them, the jump a little.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Well you would think my kitties are deprived because of ALL the toys they have (and they have a lot)......they play with other things.

Cooper: He likes feet. (I posted this on another thread) He chases everyone's feet around.

Thomas: The cabinet door in my bathroom doesn't stay completely closed, so he has figured out how to get the Q-tips out and play with those. He absolutely LOVES Q-tips! He carries them around in his mouth and bats them around the floor. One day I came home from work and there was Q-tips all over the floor in my bedroom.

Abby: Her favorite toy is one of those things that hangs from the top of a door. It has a bird on the end of it and it used to "chirp" whenever it was hit....but I think someone stepped on it and broke the chirper.

Shelby: She likes Thomas and Cooper best. She follows them around bathing them all the time. I've decided that she has OCD. (obsessive compulsive disorder)

Oh yeah.....and I almost forgot......they LOVE the laser pointer! Thomas and Cooper have learned that when they see me pick it up....that it's time to play.....and they get so excited and begin running around in anticipation!
I love Shelby favorite toys!

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ohhh Shadow LOVES those mouse toys from superpets that are made out of rabbit fur.. He'll take it in his mouth and growl if anyone comes near him!! lol Finnegan likes just about anything that ISNT supposed to be a toy. He's been playing in the tub with one of those plastic balls out of a roll on deoderant bottle.. lol

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm the wrong one to ask
Let's see...Alix's current favorites are the crawly critter, a catnip fish she is testing, a catnip lemon, plus her old stand by's of her Hot Cat's Deluxe, and her furball frenzy.

Patrick - the oldest? loves his rosie rat

There are toys everywhere here!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Limerick loves these red blue and white mice with a bead in them... He would through them down the stairs, chase then then run them back up when were were at my parent's. Now he bats then around and takes them all over the apartment. It's soo cute!!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Missy LOVES that "Turbo Scratcher" thing too!! I saw a thread on here about it and went out and got one!! It is THE favorite of all favorites!! I did laugh at all the things that KittyKook's kitties love! ahahaha
--->
Originally Posted by KittyKook

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Missy&SpikesMom

Missy LOVES that "Turbo Scratcher" thing too!! I saw a thread on here about it and went out and got one!! It is THE favorite of all favorites!! I did laugh at all the things that KittyKook's kitties love! ahahaha
--->
I'm sitting here wondering.......where did I go wrong? Such beautiful little boys....and now one has a foot fetish and one is the q-tip boy. I just don't understand it.....I thought I was raising them right.

gus's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gus loves crinkly balls, those nylon fuzzy ones that have foil or something in them so they crinkle. He has about 6 and chases them all around and carries them in his mouth. There are usually 2 or 3 in his food dish. After awhile they get so disgusting that we call them "stinky crinks"