Whats your cat's favorite Toy?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Peedoodle has a pink pig that he brings everywhere he goes - when we go to bed and get up in the morning, the pig is always in the bedroom.
I say good choice - my favourite animal is the pig!

Kahu will play with anything, but he loves to steal my hair ties and run off with them - we play chase when he does that - he absolutely loves to be chased, and its good exercise for me.

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Peedoodle has a pink pig that he brings everywhere he goes - when we go to bed and get up in the morning, the pig is always in the bedroom.
There's a comic strip called Mutts by Patrick McDonnell and the cat in the strip LOVES a little pink sock and carries it around with him. Peedoodle reminds me of that cat.

I have a semi-homemade toy that my three all enjoy. I took an empty tissue box and taped the top hole closed. I cut a small hole in the side of it, about "paw sized". Then I put jingle balls or furry mice or similar items inside. The cats go nuts trying to get the balls or mice out. Mac and Emma are rather casual and will stalk the hole and stick their paw in. Grace, on the other hand, has been known to sling the box to the other side of the room in her efforts to get the ball out. It's really fun to watch!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Grace does that, too. Her favorite tail-chasing time is right after I've settled into bed and gotten my covers situated just right. Then I find there's this little furry tornado on top of me!!
Cable chases hers, too, hence her second name, Tailchaser

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Buddy's favorite toy is a drawstring tied to a home made sock ball thingy.

Stuff catnip and plastic grocery store bags into the end of a sock so its about the size of a tennis ball yet still squishy and tie sock into a knot. Cut sock roughly three inches above the knot and tie drawstring below knot. Swing toy by drawstring in diffrent movements and speeds to attract your kitty. Buddy loves to chase this and when he catches it often rabbit kicks it while holding it with his front paws and biteing at it. He is not to swift on catching it sometimes, he seems a little slow but he gets it eventually.

Disclaimer: This toy is not rated safe by anyone, use caution when using anything made with plastic around animals. To date I have not had any problems, but that does not mean you wont.