What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I can't join in with the pregnancy excuse for my eating and cravings, and the only reason for my rounded figure is a 'food baby' but peaches sound quite nice right now.  The nearest thing I've got is some apricot pumpkin and orange juice so maybe I'll have some of that.  

Pretty full coz the last thing I ate was a large slab of very chocolaty chocolate cake my house guest made.  She uses real chocolate and I've only ever used cocoa powder ; I can now say that cocoa does not make nearly as chocolaty a cake.  
I've never had a chocolate cake made with real chocolate either. It sounds really good. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I've never had a chocolate cake made with real chocolate either. It sounds really good. 
Just to make you feel even more envious, it was still warm when I was handed my plate and munched my way through it.  Can you believe this, I was so full I turned down a second slice (slab)!  I should have eaten it for you. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Just to make you feel even more envious, it was still warm when I was handed my plate and munched my way through it.  Can you believe this, I was so full I turned down a second slice (slab)!  I should have eaten it for you. 
Mmmmm, sounds so good. I really don't need to eat cake, I'm going to gain enough weight as it is. 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup been on since May 13:)  I was like I know that pic! I put I had a few(...) less cats as did not want to explain that to "normal people":S 

I will trade you peaches for some of that cake!  I used Duncan hines mix  Thursday and it burned on top.  The Betty Crocker mix never did that.  So it was a let down.  Husband made it as I was to out to be near food.  It may have been when the box called to mix medium speed he hand mixed it...medium speed:)  HA!  I was like um...the beater on the box, MEDIUM speed.  I was hysterically laughing at that cause I was like good thing it was not high speed.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It gets so expensive buying items and then after eating once or twice your done.   I am about 8 weeks, still trying for number 1, 5th time pregnant.  My husband tried some pierogies today at BJ's and fell in love.

Alfredo noodles and roast turkey dinner by Stouffers.  I am on a peaches kick so probably a half can later. 
Sun dried tomato and aubergine pizza followed by more than one chocolate violet cream. :eek:    The latter is not a small chocolate sweet but a 2 1/2 cm meringue base with a pile of sweetened cream on top of it and then the whole thing dunked in milk chocolate and a tiny bit of chystalised viotet on the top.  mmmmmmmm    Even a hardened pro' knows that if they get to 3 they will feel sick!
:frusty:

Good luck this time. The first one is the - I've forgotten what I was going to say.
Just rest.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yup been on since May 13:)  I was like I know that pic! I put I had a few(...) less cats as did not want to explain that to "normal people":S 
I joined when I was pregnant with my daughter in 2012. I think I found you. 

I ate some Doritos. They weren't very good and I am hungry still but it's 11:30pm.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
One small sugar cookie with sprinkles on top from a restaurant. 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was going to be butter roll but ened up just having nutrigrain bar.  Dogs can have the roll

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dinner out last night.  We celebrated Valentine's Day the day after and the anniversary (19th!) of our getting engaged.  Went to a new restaurant where I had 1 of hubby's polenta fries (oooo..I liked!) my entrée which was boneless, skinless chicken breast with a sauce of gorgonzola and mustard (cream too I think), bit of prosciutto. 6 spears steamed asparagus. 1 chocolate pot de crème. Coffee with half and half.
The dessert was divine with a bit of whipped cream, 3 very tiny chocolate covered cherries and a slight spoonful of an amaretto sauce.  Oh yum!!!!!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a Progresso box of Tuscan Herb broth, so I pulled out the crock pot today, & put carrots, potatoes, chicken breast, & leeks in it. 

One word,  YUM!!!!!!!  Saved what broth was left to add to & make soup this week. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A slice of wholemeal toast with a slice of low fat cheese. I'm eating some carbs to try stop my sugar cravings. I too am having a food baby. It's a sugar. I need to get a grip!! Before people start asking me when I am due.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Raisin Bran cereal.  I think I could have a few bowls it is so good and have not had it in a long while.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dinner out - a salad with ranch dressing (no croutons), apricot maple glazed pork carnitas, a fried polenta cake, some grilled broccolini.  Decaf coffee with half and half.  Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.