What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I made my whole wheat noodles with vegetables again: brocoli, baby corn, green beans and mangetout.  I added a few cashew nuts today.  I had some millionaires shortbread for pudding but I hadn't had much other than 2 bananas earlier in the day and managed not to snack after my meal tonight.  Feeling quite pleased with myself. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A chicken caesar pita with mozzarella cheese, lettuce, pickles, caesar dressing and tzatziki sauce. 
 I didn't eat much dinner so I grabbed a pita while in town.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My week of sugar-free came to a halt yesterday. Rick went to the farmers market and picked up a dozen of these absolutely decendently delicious filled cookies from a local bakery. Honestly, they are the best baked goods ever. If you're going to break a no-sugar fast, this is the way to do it. He brought a cookie in for me on his way home from the market. All thoughts of no-sugar went right out the window as I bit into that wonderful cookie.

The last thing I ate was a lemon-filled sugar cookie last night.

Drinking my morning coffee now.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wasn't feel well yesterday. I tried to eat my dinner last night which was pork roast, gravy, creamed potatoes, and peas. Most of it is still on the plate in the fridge. This morning I am still drinking coffee. May try for some gluten free oatmeal this morning. I think the episode yesterday was something I ate that was not gluten free.
If you're not feeling well you shouldn't be drinking coffee. Either plain tea or ginger tea.
Feel well.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooooo - I LOVE brown sugar.... with oatmeal.
Yep - brown sugar lover here!!!

A chocolate whey protein shake. Sipping coffee !
I love brown sugar. I HATE oatmeal but I was told it is good for keeping your blood pressure down so I am making myself eat it.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try to add different things.  I hate it too but will soak it in milk then add fruit to it to mask it.  I find I enjoy it alot more when I can sorta drink it then sit with a bowl and spoon. 

I am overweight so looking at GD and my BP is on higher end of normal so guess I better be having some often:)

Raisin Bran.  Pizza is my latest craving..Maybe dinner?:)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Try to add different things.  I hate it too but will soak it in milk then add fruit to it to mask it.  I find I enjoy it alot more when I can sorta drink it then sit with a bowl and spoon. 

I am overweight so looking at GD and my BP is on higher end of normal so guess I better be having some often:)

Raisin Bran.  Pizza is my latest craving..Maybe dinner?:)
I'm overweight as well. I am trying to eat as healthy as possible to keep my blood pressure down. Pizza sounds yummy. I had veggies and french onion veggie dip for lunch and it was sooooo good. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm about to make a slice of wholemeal toast with cheese for my breakfast. No butter. I had it yesterday and thought it would be horrid without butter but it was surprisingly good! Yes I'm being honest!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Four more tortilla chips.....I'm on a salt kick right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.