What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 small (under 3 oz.) piece of leftover grilled chuck eye steak warmed up in a non-stick pan - sautéed 1 cup zucchini in the fat from the steak.  1 oz. half and half with my decaf.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night a home made muffin with a bit of chocolate spread in the middle before I baked it, a juicy peach and a plum/peach - forgotten the word.!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
It was a breaded chicken breast before I remembered I had a packet of Maltesers, so now it is a packet of Maltesers. 

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A huge slab of Strawberry Dream cake.

The second Strawberry Dream cake l've made in as many weeks 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I am going to continue this unhealthy sugar fest with a nice little slab of coconut and raspberry slice. 

I am now out of sweets and yummy puddings so if I come up with anything yummy tomorrow I must have bought it on my way home from work. 

Last edited:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Haha, it sounds delicious though!

I'm currently eating rice with oyster sauce, bok choy, and BBQ pork. I'll probably have my last donut for dessert since we finished the cheesecake earlier today... I quit working and eating at Tim Horton's like, four years ago and this massive craving for donuts - almost like a super late withdrawal - has been hitting me like a ton of bricks for months! I ate six (non-Timmy's donuts) in 2 days. I'm afraid if I actually go to the Krispy Kreme a town over, I'll get my usual 24 (shh... my brother and I used to split it into a dozen each and my parents would get some of my share) and just sit at home and watch my butt balloon.

I am going to continue this unhealthy sugar fest with a nice little slab of coconut and raspberry slice. 

I am now out of sweets and yummy puddings so if I come up with anything yummy tomorrow I must have bought it on my way home from work. 

If you ever hit a time of need in the meantime, just stop by a bank and take the candy from their counters.

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm having cornbread in milk.  Just finished making chicken thighs cat food.  Yep, my cats eat better than I do!

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol! I made this (half)joke with @Mackimus once when I was doing a complete overhaul on the cats' diets, so I was reading left and right and checking all the store websites for brands and ingredients. "Today, I bought a chub of ground lamb for them, but the cats also got a $5 can of food and some chicken gizzards, liver, heart, and breast. But now I gotta go, I have to go make myself some plain ramen now."

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

If you ever hit a time of need in the meantime, just stop by a bank and take the candy from their counters.

You would not believe the number of times I've thought about ding that but they ask for charity donations here and I wouldn't have the nerve to steel like that! 

Just ate a large bowl of Shreddies bran cereal followed by a pile of green grapes.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I am thinking of making another one to take to my sister's picnic this coming Saturday. We just love that cake.

I had 5 Buffalo Dip Wheat Thins last night.

Drinking my morning coffee now.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ancient grain toast with cream cheese, scrambled eggs with onion, spinach, cheddar, hot chili oil, and parm. We're out of milk to make oatmeal so I've "resorted" to this for breakfast.

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A small applesauce brownie last night.

Drinking my morning coffee now.

Status
Not open for further replies.