What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
fruit smoothie.. strawberries, blueberries, mangos and banana mixed with just ice in my Magic Bullet. I usually put some milk in there, but I ran out this morning!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I jsut got into the smoothies as was gifted a blender not long ago:)  LOVE it.  Bought a few bags of various mixed frozen fruits and bunch of fresh blueberries on a good sale and been playing with that.  I love bananas but HATE them in there though.  

Cheese raviolis that are my new addiction.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

@Stewball   I hope this is a health gap between food and not starving your self. 

I was doing sort of alright today in that I ate loads of bran cereal at breakfast and then for tea because I couldn't think of anything else, then half a small yellow mellon and 2 apples.  Then 10 minutes ago I spotted half a little packet of fudge I'd forgotten about.  Now X little bag of fudge. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too. Much bran is unhealthy. I feel sick. So I'm not starving myself as if I could.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no Stewball, I hope you feel better soon.  Make sure you don't get dehydrated, and drink plenty of water.  

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A little piece of homemade Oreo cheesecake~ There's no way I could let it chill the full 2 hours.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
salad of romaine, scallion, cauliflower, celery and radish with a jalapeno ranch dressing, a baked boneless, skinless chicken breast with a homemade rub. 1 Gluten free roll with a tsp. of butter. Dessert was Mrs. May's Cashew Crunch.  Decaf with 1 oz. half and half.

Status
Not open for further replies.