What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Subway.  There's so much sodium in those meats I swear I gain 10 lbs in water but I just love those meats, lol!

I tried a different sauce tonight and doctored it tonight, so much better BBQ chicken tonight.  Going to have some cuke salad later.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since pregnancy means I can eat jsut about anything with no stomach issues!!! I had 2 cheeseburgers and fries from Burger King.  

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Burger King here is so gross. They microwave their burgers so everything is always melted together because of the cheese. 

I had a soft baked pretzel. I made 10 of them earlier and there is only 1 left. I ate 4 of them. 
 They aren't really big, but still not good for you.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah BK here does that too. I used to work there lol but I really like their Big King Chicken Sandwich that just came out. It's like a whopper.. but with chicken instead.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went out to eat last night at our favorite little restaurant - Crockett's.  I had a great little salad, and their fried chicken sandwich which has this awesome jalapeno coleslaw on it, and instead of fries, some sautéed broccolini.

It was the bomb.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Feeling better today, l had a rough few days, whew!

My appetite is back, of course 

For brecky l had a large banana and a half cup of trail mix, with coffee.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate chip bagel.  For awhile our local BK was really really bad but new owners now and it is one of the better ones around.  My sister worked at one less then a week as it was gross and they were doing all the "shortcuts" and had so many people complaining.  50 miles one way.  Being I am in NJ and have rarely left the state since I was born that is so hard to understand as I pass them all the time.  They are at a point a few of the local ones have been remodeled.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, but there are compensations. My 'yard' is almost a quarter of a square mile. It is 1.15 million square feet.
Yep.  Rural brings different advantages/disadvantages. 

I had 2 red hots with 1 slice of american cheese on them. 

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would much rather live in an area where I had some land/freedom then here.  Always dreamed of that.

Oreo cookies:)  

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had 3 oz. of home cured fresh ham with 1 mushroom diced, 1 scallion diced, 1 egg over easy with 1- thin slice cheddar cheese.  1 oz. half and half with my decaf coffee.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a chicken salad sandwich. I used leftover chicken from the BBQ last night, added mayo, a bit of salt and pepper. 
 It was simple, but so good. 

Status
Not open for further replies.