What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Orange watermelon. Yes I said orange colored.

Was the BEST watermelon I've had all season yet.  SO sweet.
I love orange-meated watermelons!  I don't see it much around here but in middle GA it was fairly common.  Yellow-meated ones too.

I had a small handful of cherry sours.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't had any watermelon yet this season....now I'm hungry for it.

The last thing I ate was dinner last night.

horserider101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love watermelon! Ate a huge half yesterday while watching TV. Had it like it was bowl of ice cream

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 egg over easy with one slice of marbled blue jack cheese atop, 2 teensy homegrown cherry tomatoes and 1/4 of a homegrown green bell pepper.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Currently eating bowl of fresh mango, banana and raspberries... mmmm I love fruit! 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had dinner - nice salad of romaine, celery, scallion, homegrown cherry tomatoes, raw cauliflower. 2 Bakes salmon burgers with a bit of ketchup. 1 serving of a homemade my recipe coleslaw with cilantro and homegrown jalapeno. 3 mini meyer lemon tartlets (paleo friendly - so had almond crust, coconut..was nummy).  Great meal!  This version of my coleslaw is a keeper.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Dinner last night; I'm trying not to eat anything after dinner. It's not easy.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No, it's definitely not. I have to eat after dinner while pregnant because otherwise I'm really hungry in the middle of the night. I am going to try and cut that out after baby is born.

I had 3/4 of a sesame bagel with cream cheese (shared with Aimee), some raspberries and canteloupe.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My heaviest meal of the day by far is my reward meal dinner.  I also eat really early...by 5:30 I'm done usually!!  I don't get hungry until morning.  If I do...I eat a couple of mini dill pickles which allegedly are zero calories..lol.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had one of my unconventional breakfasts - 2.6 ounces of baked boneless, skinless chicken thigh (with homemade creole seasoning), 1/2 of a very tiny homegrown green bell pepper, 2 homegrown cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup diced cabbage.  1 oz. half and half with my coffee.  This came to 220 calories and that is about what I have for a breakfast - up to 260.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast - 1 egg cooked in 1/2 tsp. of butter, 1/2 raw very tiny homegrown green bell pepper, 2 small homegrown cherry tomatoes, 1 slice of marble blue jack cheese melted atop the egg.  1 oz. half and half in my coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.