What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

horserider101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My favorite salad! Just romaine lettuce and light olive garden dressing. Nothing fancy

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't eaten yet but I can hardly wait. 
  It's in the oven now.....  chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms and in a wine and marsala sauce, some green beans and oven chips.  I know, the oven chips sound a bit naff but it's going to be yummeeeee.  
  Having evening meal with my housemates for a change.

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I taste tested some of the blueberry and corn salad that I made for tomorrow.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tasty Bite brand Kashmir Spinach with paneer cheese over miracle noodles rice.  upset tummy today, not feeling very hungry.

horserider101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
More salad=) but this time it had romaine lettuce, kale, spinach, walnuts and roasted chickpeas. Oh and some dried cherries with a sweet dressing. Also so roasted broccoli with olive oil and garlic=)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Dinner last night.

Drinking my morning coffee now.....gosh, but I just love my morning cup! 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is an egg day (though I don't believe this), I committed to limiting my eggs to 3 or 4 a week until my next cholesterol test.  I eat an egg (or two for a splurge) Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

So I had one egg over easy in 1 tsp. unsalted butter with 1 sautéed mushroom, a melted atop slice of smoky chipotle white cheddar cheese, 1 tsp. of a homemade basil vinaigrette (think pesto without the nuts).  Coffee with 1 oz. half and half.  back to having caffeine more often..missed it soooooooo much!

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half of an oven roasted chicken sub from Subway. I had half for lunch yesterday and ate the other half just now. I had to do my 2 hour glucose tolerance test this morning and had to fast so I came home and grabbed something easy and quick.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
ME TOO! And, I love the smell of brewing coffee. Lifts my spirits !!

Healthy Choice Fudge Bar !!!
Have one everyday.
I'll have to try those! I've been munching on a Slim-A-Bear 100-calorie ice cream bar for my dessert some nights.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had cinnamon raisin toast and an orange a couple hours ago with my morning coffee. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ME TOO! And, I love the smell of brewing coffee. Lifts my spirits !!

Healthy Choice Fudge Bar !!! :yummy: Have one everyday. :D
I'll have to try those! I've been munching on a Slim-A-Bear 100-calorie ice cream bar for my dessert some nights.
Ooooo - I HAVE to have some ice cream treat everyday!!! I also love those Slim-a-Bear's but the Healthy Choice bars have been my fav lately. I get the big box at Costco. :D

--------------------------

Me bad. I went shopping this afternoon and saw these :

I ate half the bag (well, :anon: more than half ) WHILE shopping. The checkout lady just laughed and said "been there, done that" :blush: :lol3: So that is the last thing I have eaten. Blew dinner, of course. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

horserider101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A light and fit Greek yogurt cherry flavor. If u like cherries I recommend them not artifical at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.