What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had an egg salad sandwich, some cheese and cookies. I have to start eating super healthy because I just found out (after I ate the cookies) that I failed my glucose test and there's a possibility of gestational diabetes. I have to go back for the longer test next week, but knowing my luck I will have it. I just want to make it through 9 more weeks of pregnancy and have baby come out healthy so I will do anything I can to make this happen.
I hope everything will be okay. Fingers crossed.
Did you move from out of town into a town?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope everything will be okay. Fingers crossed.
Did you move from out of town into a town?
Yes. We used to live out in the country and now we live in town. We were trying to find a house in the closest town but had no luck so we are one town over from where my husband works.

I ate steak, salad, potato salad and macaroni salad. Just a bit of each salad and a yummy steak.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Mini Daim bars from Ikea.....    I bought them yesterday and eventually asked one of my flatmates to hide the bag.  Sadly I found it this morning.  

obaynne

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The last thing I had was some homemade pizza. It was seriously lacking. I made a yeast free dough (turned out surprisingly well on the kids pizza - I over cooked mine and the crust was really hard) then realized that I didn't have any sauce or even anything to make sauce - so I put some Parmesan cheese down with some spices, cut up some kielbasa then covered with cheese. It was basic but really easy and the kids loved it (they are so so so so picky)
I'm hungry again though but I don't have anything simple at the moment - looks like I need to do some baking tomorrow! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.