What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At least next time I move, I won't be pregnant. That was rough because I get tired so easily and my belly is getting big. 

I had raspberries, blackberries and cheese for breakfast.
Take it easy!! ;) I hope you have a lot of help with this move. :cross:

I, too, had raspberries and blackberries (plus blueberries) with yogurt for breakfast today. I am all berried out. :lol2:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I had an almond Magnum and I'm afraid I am not 'all Magnumed out' - my brain keeps reminding me there are another 2 in the freezer. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Take it easy!!
I hope you have a lot of help with this move.

I, too, had raspberries and blackberries (plus blueberries) with yogurt for breakfast today. I am all berried out.
We moved last weekend, we had help loading and unloading the truck. I didn't move anything that was heavier than I am used to carrying (my daughter, who is around 23 pounds). I mostly moved little things and a few lighter small boxes that were just clothes and stuff. 

I love berries, I could eat them constantly. I love berries in yogurt but I can't get over the texture of yogurt right now. It makes me feel sick.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cheese string, carrots and celery dipped in caesar salad dressing and strawberries and grapes dipped in cheesecake dip. 
 It was a fruit and veggie lunch tray from the grocery store, I just added the caesar dressing because it only came with the cheesecake dip and I didn't think that would be good on carrots and celery.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Having my evening cup of Orange Pekoe tea with a teeny bit of milk and a spoon of sugar!

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A much bigger breakfast than normal. A low carb bagel with some egg beaters.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A vanilla pancake pie with sea salt milk chocolate and cookies and creme chips covered in chocolate frosting... a hearty breakfast.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took this tip to make all my pancake recipes in a rice cooker (less butter since rice cookers are non stick, easier, and way less likely to burn): http://lifehacker.com/make-a-giant-pancake-in-your-rice-cooker-1592047844

You can take any pancake recipe. I use ones for 6 pancakes because if it's for more than that, it's a) way too much, and b) more likely to not cook through and be mushy. I just used a normal pancake recipe for a plain white pancake, used brown sugar instead of white and soy milk instead of cow's, and threw some chipped chocolates in it. The recipe I use is:

- 5/8 cup of white flour (tried whole wheat before, but if you want whole wheat, add more milk and butter and sugar to compensate for the dry blandness!)

- 1/2 tbsp baking powder

- 1/2 tbsp sugar (of choice)

- 1/4 tsp salt

- 2 tbsp melted butter/margarine

- 1/2 cup milk

- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract

- 1 egg

And then you can add chocolate/chips/peanut butter/syrup, etc., mix it, and hit Cook. Add whatever you want! It's super easy and delicious. We got sea salt milk chocolates and cookies n creme bars from Bulk Barn, and I just broke them into smaller pieces and threw them in the batter. I had some commercial chocolate frosting left over from making my boyfriend's birthday cake so I frosted my breakfast cake and ate it like that.

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had an egg salad sandwich, some cheese and cookies. I have to start eating super healthy because I just found out (after I ate the cookies) that I failed my glucose test and there's a possibility of gestational diabetes. I have to go back for the longer test next week, but knowing my luck I will have it. I just want to make it through 9 more weeks of pregnancy and have baby come out healthy so I will do anything I can to make this happen.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pork congee with onions, nappa, and oyster sauce and sesame oil. I made enough for the whole weekend. The vegetarian is out of town and I'm on a meat binge!

Status
Not open for further replies.