What's the last thing you ate - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Plain Greek yogurt mixed with Key Lime juice, lime zest and a little stevia over raspberries.    I like the milder taste of mixing a flavor myself.  I like to do this with lemon zest and juice, stevia, also!  

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was pancake night at our house. So pancakes, scrambled eggs and low sodium bacon. I really wanted some melon to go with it; but the ones in the store just werent ripe enough yet.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
You know, I don't think I even ate dinner last night. I was going to, I know I was thinking about throwing a hamburger on the grill. But I forgot to take ground beef out of the freezer, so that didn't work. I thought about scrambling a couple eggs, but then I got a phone call from the Alert people that my MIL had fallen and I needed to get to their house. We didn't need the EMTs or anything. She was able to get herself back up with just a little help from me and she wasn't hurt (other than her pride). I came back home, grabbed a quick shower, talked to Rick for a while and went to bed.

I just finished my morning coffee.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A large organic Opal apple sliced up with a 6 oz. cup of raw milk plain yogurt atop, 1 serving of plain almonds atop, big dash of cinnamon over all.  Heaven.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cream filled chocolate frosted donut with a glass of the raw milk my parents insist on getting even thought the aftertaste is slightly cow-ish.
I plan to have a piece of the surprisingly easy-to-make pizza we made last night. 
Yum for the doughnut.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dinner - salad of tomato, scallion, cucumber, romaine, celery with an ounce of soft mozzarella diced in, baked boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fresh boiled zucchini with a bit of butter, and an entire dark chocolate/sea salt/almond bar.  Too much, won't eat a whole one again..lol.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took the leftover chicken from dinner last night and put it in the chopper, added mayo, salt and pepper and made a sandwich on toast with fresh local leaf lettuce. It was really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.