What's the last thing you ate - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
chicken strips and fries. I have rhubarb bread in the oven right now and will have a piece when it's done and cooled.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rhubarb bread? Sounds interesting. Would you share the recipe, please? Thanks!

Last thing was our spaghetti we had for dinner tonight.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Oh my, that does look good. I'd take some. Thank you. I'm going to talk to a GF to see if she'd be interested in making a couple loaves as she has tons of rhubarb. And then I can steal a slice (or three) from her.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, that does look good. I'd take some. Thank you. I'm going to talk to a GF to see if she'd be interested in making a couple loaves as she has tons of rhubarb. And then I can steal a slice (or three) from her.
It doesn't even take that much rhubarb. I used I think 6 pieces but they weren't very big. It's so yummy. I put the second loaf in the freezer but I'm not sure how long it's going to be there.

I'm eating a piece of it right now.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had half of a blizzard from dairy queen. I went to get a cotton candy one and they said it was gone and probably would never be back. :( I wanted to try it.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had half of a blizzard from dairy queen. I went to get a cotton candy one and they said it was gone and probably would never be back.
I wanted to try it.
I'm sorry. :(  I thought it was the blizzard of the month atleast here it is.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Two chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips. (I only took two from the freezer last night and promptly scooted my butt upstairs, so I wouldn't be tempted to take anymore.)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry. :(  I thought it was the blizzard of the month atleast here it is.
They had a sign up last week when I walked by that said it was the blizzard of the month but yesterday it was changed to the salted caramel blizzard. Apparently it was really popular and sold out.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They had a sign up last week when I walked by that said it was the blizzard of the month but yesterday it was changed to the salted caramel blizzard. Apparently it was really popular and sold out.
It's not listed on the website any more either so didn't last long. :( Hopefully they bring it back I thought it was really good.

D

Deleted member 73596

A cream filled chocolate frosted donut with a glass of the raw milk my parents insist on getting even thought the aftertaste is slightly cow-ish.

I plan to have a piece of the surprisingly easy-to-make pizza we made last night. 

Status
Not open for further replies.