What's the last thing you ate - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On my drive home from work, I was eating kettle- cooked potato chips.  Potato chips are one of my favorite foods, unfortunately. 

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

On my drive home from work, I was eating kettle- cooked potato chips.  Potato chips are one of my favorite foods, unfortunately. 
I know that feeling. Potato chips are my weakness.

I ate grilled chicken and scalloped potatoes last night for supper and just coffee so far this morning. I have cereal in my desk waiting for me at break.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

yes, the green (is it lime?) jello is very nice. my favorite flavors are strawberry, raspberry, and orange of the jello. i try to rotate between the flavors.
Those are all lovely flavors and they go so well with vodka too 

whenever I think of Jello (jelly) I always think of the Jello mold desserts that were popular in the 70's that were made with Cool Whip and canned fruit cocktail I think. These babies graced many a holiday dinner table back then

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Those are all lovely flavors and they go so well with vodka too 

whenever I think of Jello (jelly) I always think of the Jello mold desserts that were popular in the 70's that were made with Cool Whip and canned fruit cocktail I think. These babies graced many a holiday dinner table back then

oh, i loved those jello mold desserts! so pretty, and very jiggly when being carried to the table.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, the last thing I ate was a handful of potato chips.  I think I reported the same thing the other day on this thread.  

mitziballsmama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cup of tea with milk n honey, two sunny side up eggs and a few fresh baked pieces of rye bread with avocado!

Status
Not open for further replies.