What's the last thing you ate - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miracle Noodles fettuccine with leftover roast lamb and cauliflower, added curry powder to kind of have a curry dish :)

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Triscut crackers with cheese spread and a cup of Sumatran coffee!  (My after-work snack but now I'm not hungry for supper)!!   

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friend brought me a burrito because it's free burrito day at a new place near here. I ate 2 bites of it and it's full of tomatoes and onions which I don't like. :( I am happy she was doing something nice but I can't stand the taste of raw onion.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Teriyaki chicken with white rice. Meatballs with mashed potatoes. Coleslaw and a green leaf salad.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you know, i'm dying here every time you mention hamentashen! i absolutely love them, but never see them -- or i'd buy them.

but, i have found an easy hamentashen recipe that i just might make.

i had a grilled cheese sandwich just a short while ago.
How do you know about hamantashen? I'd never make them. Much too fiddly.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i wouldn't know about them, except my best friend is jewish. i'm not very knowledgeable about the traditions, but i try not to be totally ignorant either.
It's complicated. It's hamantashen on purim, doughnuts and latkes on
Hanukkah, matzo on pessach, in about two weeks time, dry fruits, cheeses and milky things but I can't remember on which holidays they come. I think I'm the ignorant one.
And to quote joey tribliani 'how you doin'?'

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm doing well. very much ready for winter weather to finish here. it's actually technically spring here, though we just got a few inches of snow a few days ago that's still on the ground. it's 16 degrees F here this morning -- i'm 'over it', just want milder temps asap. but the weather is starting the transition over to warmer spring temps, so i shouldn't complain.

a yogurt cup, while i was up adding wood to the wood stove during the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.