What's the best name for your cat...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasmine has it the worst
We call her : Sugar Momma, Sugars, Sugar Monster, Sugar Butt, Poopy Pants, Sugs

Kojak is also known as : Kojo Jojo, Jack Jack, Kojo, Kojo Mojo, Snotty Cat, "The Baby" (he's the baby out of all the animals)

Isabella is also known as: Izzy, Izzy Boo Boo, Bella Bee, Bella, Fluffy Butt, Izzy Boo, Izaboo, Izzy Bizzy, Busy little Izzy (she's ALWAYS up to something
)

Vevlet is sometimes called: Velvie, Velveteen Rabbit,

As for the dogs:

Fosters is called: Foster Waster, Fluffy Butt, Squish Face, Squishy Pants, Mr. Man, Baby Squishy, Mr Squishy, Momma's little Aussie Baby

Whiskey we call: Whiskey Roo, Whiskey Roo Roo (he hops around like a kangaroo when he's excited lol), My little blonde baby, Whiskey Boy

i'm sure they're all humiliated

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
right LOL, this is my partner's doing...

...sooo, don't ask!

Sparkle - Fartcake's/Cakey
Glamorous - Raggledy Smuff/Raggledy/Raggly
Izzy - Smizzy/Izz Wizz/Izz
Sassy - Smassy/Fluff

no doubt they'll be more to follow!

davecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
we used to call dave - sausage face!
I bet he would have hated that to be heard

chaotixx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just adopted a two yr old female from a local rescue group, took me a few days to figure out a name. She's a little "full figured" so I was jokingly calling her chunky monkey...she started answering to it...so Monkey it was (usually with chunky still attached..lol).

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let's see, names they don't like their friends to hear:

Koko: Nut case
Eightball: Whack job
Scarlett: Seka
And any of them when I get made at them: *censored*

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scooter is Scooter Pie or Poot. We got that from a Ron White comedy bit and thought it was hilarious, but you would have to know the context.
Fluffy is Fluffy Butt or Polly Prissypants, which she hates. She will scold us for calling her that. I guess she is not a big South Park fan.
We don't really have an embarrassing name for Pearl. We called her Pearlgirl until they came out with the tampon commercial where they used that.
Pepper is Pepperpot or silly girl. Sometimes I sing that old Dr. Pepper commercial "wouldn't you want to be a pepper, too?" to her and she rubs noses with me.