What's one positive thing you can say about the last 24 hours of your life? 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

chromium blues

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
La Dust is my cat. Marianne Faithfull is a foster cat who will eventually have to be re-homed. She got called Marianne Faithfull because she`s almost a dead ringer for Dusty and that seemed like the next logical thing. Her kittens were Lucy Jordan, Nicholas, and Keith Richards...My friends think I`m nuts...Oh well!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

La Dust is my cat. Marianne Faithfull is a foster cat who will eventually have to be re-homed. She got called Marianne Faithfull because she`s almost a dead ringer for Dusty and that seemed like the next logical thing. Her kittens were Lucy Jordan, Nicholas, and Keith Richards...My friends think I`m nuts...Oh well!
I know a big brown tabby cat called James Brown.
  He belongs to the people who run my favourite coffee shop.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Billy, one of the shelter ferals, let me stroke his head this morning! He never lets anyone touch him. It was probably a one-off thing because he's congested and simply didn't feel like resisting, but still....

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I let Marianne Faithfull out of her cage this morning and into the general population and she`s doing awesome! She`s been hanging around with Dusty Springfield at the foot of my bed
I like the names. Have you got villa black as well?

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Billy, one of the shelter ferals, let me stroke his head this morning! He never lets anyone touch him. It was probably a one-off thing because he's congested and simply didn't feel like resisting, but still....
Oh how cool.  GREAT feeling I know!

I got my todo list accomplished.  Factoring in our baby I think that is quite good:p

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had all three creatures pile on me for a snooze - the two kitties and the Great Pyrenees :lol3: so much white fur!

Last edited:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Darcy came up and slept with us last night, She purred, kneaded on the blanket and on me, got an extensive grooming from Swanie, and settled in for the night. This morning she go on the scratchie and went to town.  Poor little sweetie, it was so nice to see her feeling relatively good.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh how cool.  GREAT feeling I know!

I got my todo list accomplished.  Factoring in our baby I think that is quite good:p
A to do list with a baby is a hard thing to get accomplished so yay. 
I can hardly get anything done now that I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old. 

One positive thing - My daughter seems to be feeling better today. 
 I hate seeing my kids not feeling well and she was really sick over the weekend.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Yesterday was "layoff day" where my husband works and he still has a job. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.