Whats for Saturdays Night Dinner?

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had ham and country rice with veggies. Was very simple. I struggle with cooking because I am alone. But I have to make myself in order to stick with my diet.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After the gym, I stopped at my favorite Chinese restaurant & got extra-spicy chicken fried rice & crab rangoon. Oh it was soooo delicious!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cooked a frozen pepperoni pizza and am eating sweet and salty chex mix.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

After the gym, I stopped at my favorite Chinese restaurant & got extra-spicy chicken fried rice & crab rangoon. Oh it was soooo delicious!
Dang I could've gone for Chinese tonight!! I'll just have to settle for my "chinese" from Katie!

I had cheese & crackers.
I so wanted something real, but no way was I getting up to cook anything.

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seasoned baked chicken thighs, Stovetop stuffing, frozen green beans with butter-dill sauce.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made hawaiin pepper steak.

Cut up a boneless steak into long thinnish strips. Browned it in a pot. Added some sliced onion and sauteed that until the onions were translucent. Added 2 green peppers that I cut up into strips. Cooked that until it was hot through but still crisp. Added some bamboo shoots and a can of chunked pineapple including the juice. Heated through.

You can add mushrooms if you like and thicken the liquid with cornstarch. I also didn't add extra salt because of my blood pressure but you can add some if you want.

Serve over rice.

I also had a tossed green salad with a fat free red wine vinegrette.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing too extravagant tonight- i didn't get off work till after 7:30. I made maccaroni and cheese with my lactaid milk, a spinach salad with garlic& herb feta cheese, garlic & cheese crutons, and italian dressing, and i had an apple to go with it
It was good.