Purraise
Mmmm. Popcorn.

I did black jelly bellys for dessert

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisalee

Pretty soon I'm having some cookies and cream ice cream.
Oh my goodness do NOT mention cookies and cream ice cream within a 5 mile radius of me!!!!!!! I'm going to turn into a nutcase sitting here thinking about it. Every time someone talks about it I go crazy for the next few days from sheer WANT!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My roomie ended up going home home for the weekend so I had a bunch of cheese ravioli's in marinara. They were not nearly as good as the other brand I kept buying so I was highly disappointed.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight...um, er, dunno. Given the fact that I'm in a foul mood and cranky and poo-ey and I hate my bf today and I can't be bothered doing anything at all, probably macaroni cheese!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pasta is always a pick me up for me Sarah. Maybe some cheesy goodness will do you some good.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For dinner I'm going to have some potato salad that my mum picked up from Muffin Break today, and along with a slice of bacon & egg pie it will be yummy!

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I actually cooked something today....it was swedish meatballs over buttered egg noodels and steamed carrots and dinner rolls. I made a whole lot because I don't plan on cooking anything else for a while!

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
we were having beef stroganof with roast vegetbles but i burnt the beef which set of the smoke alarms and i forgot the code to swith them of so had to switch of the electricity for 10min to stop them blaring so we are just haveing vegetables with cold meat now

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by mistys mum

we were having beef stroganof with roast vegetbles but i burnt the beef which set of the smoke alarms and i forgot the code to swith them of so had to switch of the electricity for 10min to stop them blaring so we are just haveing vegetables with cold meat now
My hubby would say we have similar cooking styles

Going to put a pot on the stove now with some veggies. Cooking very healthy food at home these past couple of months, since hubby and I are on a diet. I think I'll throw in chuncks of whatever I find in the fridge, some onions, cabbage, carrots, green peppers and a tomato probably. Then add a seasoning cube. All sauted in a little bit of olive oil - it's a lot yummier than it sounds!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God knows! I've not been shopping yet! I suspect I'll be cooking twice - once for Alex and once later on for myself. Probably macaroni cheese or somesuch.... mmmmm as long as there are lots of veggies, I don't mind what it is though

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am making cheesy chicken....its chicken browned with olive oil, and whatever seasonings I throw on it, then you take mixed vegetables, I like broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, cook them, and then add them to the chicken, and then cook the macaroni and cheese according to the box. Mix it all together, and voila! Its supper.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

My hubby would say we have similar cooking styles

Going to put a pot on the stove now with some veggies. Cooking very healthy food at home these past couple of months, since hubby and I are on a diet. I think I'll throw in chuncks of whatever I find in the fridge, some onions, cabbage, carrots, green peppers and a tomato probably. Then add a seasoning cube. All sauted in a little bit of olive oil - it's a lot yummier than it sounds!
Believe me that sounds yummy to me!!!!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight were having Chinese and I'm having Shrimp Mei Fun, so yummy.
I just love Chinese food!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cooked!! Chicken and pasta, I'm so proud! Granted pasta is easy and chicken was one of those already spiced, stick in the oven kinds... but it's still cooking!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Friday night!
I get to play!

I have some lovely little lamb loin chops -- thick ones. Panfried with garlic and rosemary. Beautiful fresh broccoli, with Meyer Lemon. Wild and brown rice blend. For dessert, there's a diced mango, sitting in brandy, waiting to garnish vanilla ice cream -- and there are some exquisite little espresso chocolate pieces to accompany it.

When my stepson arrives, I will invite him to select from the wine rack -- there are a couple of Cabernets and a Merlot, any of which will probably do nicely.

Care to join us?