What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I need to do a roast....you guys are killing me! Mrs. B, your pasta dinner sounds wonderful, too. I'm starting to get hungry for Rotisserie-Style Roast Chicken.

Rick will be having leftover spaghetti tonight.

I am having a veggie salad with tuna. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammat how did you cook the chicken breasts and veggies? Any sauce? Steamed? Stir-fried?
It's not very exciting I'm afraid. I just pan fry the chicken breasts. I use canola spray and salt and pepper. The veggies are all steamed.

Tonight it's spaghetti bolognaise for the kids and I'll have the sauce with green beans, Brussels sprouts and pumpkin.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Nothing. We had breakfast at the Cracker Barrel this morning and then snacked this afternoon. Rick is going in to a local bar for dinner; it's his high school class reunion weekend. I am not going and will spend some time tonight with my nose in a book. I don't need anything for dinner tonight.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made 4 thin pieces of steak since the vegetarian is out of town again, each seasoned a different way. Poor Mo was going nuts with such delicious smells floating around the apartment.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken Shake N Bake with corn and applesauce.  Making a few pieces so will have plenty of left overs for tomorrow.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Or not....Chicken does not smell right.  Not outright bad just a bit off.  Chicken nuggets it is.  

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Saturday was BBQed chicken on the grill with a veggie salad and some fresh corn from the garden. I'm took a pork tenderloin from the freezer last night for the grill today. Corn on the cob, more salad. With homemade bread pudding for dessert (we usually have some kind of dessert on Sunday).

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Grilled pork chops with a mustard glaze and a veggie salad

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night, I baked some thin sliced chicken breast. I did a fresh garlic, rosemary, & lemon combination of seasoning.  I also had sweet potato & broccoli. I will have left overs tonight! 

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was hoping I'd have leftover mac and cheese with veggie burger and mixed vegetables today, but I'm a glutton and ate it all. Boyfriend had cereal for dinner and will have a bagel soon, so I made a basa filet and salmon filet with salt, pepper, and I mixed up some tartar sauce for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.