What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Roast duck. Roasted potatoes, pumpkin , sweet potato and cherry tomatoes. It's in the oven now. I'm very excited
I would be, too!

We are having breakfast for supper tonight. Or brunch for supper as the case may be. A zucchini brunch pie with fresh strawberry muffins (strawberry jam that my sister made....it's good stuff).

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried making the granola with the raisins?
not yet! i make a full batch/full recipe when i make the granola, and i'm just in the process of finishing my first batch (which lasted about two months). i liked the batch i made with flaked coconut and dried sweetened banana chips in it so much that i'll be making the next batch the same way! i will get to trying raisins in the granola coming up though.  :eek:)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We have a quarter of that zucchini pie leftover from last night (it was better than I thought it would be and Rick seemed to like it). And I think we're going to grill a couple hot dogs. I know that's a weird combination, but it's Friday and I don't want to go out for dinner (we're going out for breakfast Saturday morning). So leftovers it is for tonight.

I brought some of the zucchini muffins into work this morning. Gone. Everybody thought they were really good. I always add a streusel topping to my muffins and people seem to like it. They were gone in no time.

And I gave four yellow squash and two zucchini to my MIL this morning with a few muffins. Stopped off on my way to work.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I had BBQ'd wings roast potatoes and assorted salads at my daughter's.

Status
Not open for further replies.