What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YUM. I love argula salads with anything - but sautéed shrimp sound so good.

Baked Salmon, long grain wild rice and broccoli.
I love arugula too!  I have a great little recipe for a roman beef dish that uses arugula.  It's like 3 ingredients and so delish.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big salad for us both, burgers for dh, and a tiny piece of beef tenderloin for me.  mashed cauliflower.  Haven't decided yet on my carb - might have a gluten free lemon yogurt vanilla ice cream sandwich :)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having pork chops, breaded and baked. I'm hoping the salad that I have in the fridge is still good to have with it. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Louisiana Red Beans and Rice. Made it up and put it together last night, so all I had to do this morning was throw it in the crock pot on Low. When I get home, I will throw some rice together and dinner will be ready.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beef Fajitas! Getting ready to food out. It's been a long, hard week> Too many long days at work and commute home. I did actually cook tonight and have the rest of the week-end planned (food wise). I'm so old and tired!! No alarm tomorrow morning...wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Porcupine Meatballs I cooked in the slow cooker!  They were sooo good I could have easily over-eaten!  I also baked sweet potatoes and used a box mix to make a loaf of fresh "country white" bread.  It was all tasty!!  I love when the kids clear their plates like they did tonight!!

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Caesar Salad with bacon and a big piece of salmon. We have been addicted to Marie's Caesar dressing on romaine and spinach with bacon, parmesan and croutons. We've had it plain, with chicken, with salmon ... I need to get another jar tomorrow. And maybe some flank steak, that would be yummy on top. It is not the healthiest salad, but so so delicious.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Going to visit with friends tonight; she is making lasagna for dinner. I'm taking a loaf of Onion Twist Bread (dough is rising now), Karen's Buckyeye Brownies and a bottle of red wine. Actually, they brought the wine down a couple weeks ago when they came to dinner here, but I had already planned on another bottle. So we kept it chilled and we'll drink it tonight. 

Status
Not open for further replies.