What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so warm and sunny here today! It feels like summer, so I was in the mood for a greek salad with tuna and fresh brewed iced-tea with lemon. I think I'll eat outside tonight

lilgreenastrid

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A pasta dish that's like veggie lasagna but has spaghetti instead of lasagna noodles and also contains eggs. And roasted asparagus on the side. Nom.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We still have some leftover chicken meatballs from Sunday's party, so I think it will be those.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm brining pork chops in the fridge in apple cider. We're going to grill them and have grilled sweet potato planks with them. And hopefully, we'll be doing the grilling outside!

Last edited:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chili-Lime Shrimp (from Costco), salad, fresh broccoli and a gluten-free cheesy onion roll from a local gluten free bakery we just found.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Maple-glazed chicken on the grill with broccoli, garlic, and red peppers. I may make some old-fashioned bread pudding for Rick for dessert; he's been working a lot of OT and I'm sure he could use a bit of a treat.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Last night was salmon for Aaron, sea scallops for me, with salad and some veggies.

Tonight is going to be steamed littlenecks in a white wine, onion and garlic broth.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Aaron is having a crazy day at work today, but if he gets done at a reasonable time, we are going out to dinner.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aaron is having a crazy day at work today, but if he gets done at a reasonable time, we are going out to dinner.
SO is Larry!! Having a very busy Friday at the office. We WILL go out for our usual Friday night dinner out no matter what the time may be. :lol3:

smitten4kittens

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very easy spanish chicken. I buy a cooked rotisserie chicken and put it in the crock pot with a pinch of Goya sazon seasoning, chopped green peppers,chopped onion, a jar of Goya sofrito sauce and some green olives. I cook it on high for about 3 hours. So easy and delicious!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We're taking Rick's mom out to do some shopping this afternoon and then we're treating her to dinner. Wherever she wants to go.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I think Rick is making hot sausage sandwiches for himself today. I overdid it a bit yesterday at dinner, so will take it easy. Although his sandwiches are usually quite good!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Chicken on the grill for me, salmon for Aaron, along with Brussels sprouts and asparagus.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leftover three cheese calzone with fresh garlic from the best Italian restaurant in Charleston! (They moved from Italy to New Jersey, then to Charleston)... Its a good thing I don't live a mile down the street anymore :lol3: I'd have it 3x a week at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.