What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well for lunch we had a Mcdonalds new wrap that they have got on at the minute,honey mustard and crispy chicken,we don't go to Mcdonalds that often and I am sure that it didn't agree with me as I don't feel brill
 I am not sure about tea I bought some belly pork ribs from the butchers but might have them tomorrow,my brother in law is coming up tonight so will probably be something very quick and easy.x

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I don't forgt again; tonight we will have baked ziti!  I've been meaning to make it all week!  I just keep forgetting til it's too late!  Yesterday I walked into the kitchen to start dinner right as DH came home and remembered.  Most dinners I can just whip together; but that one needs some baking time ya know? 

Today is the college special: tuna sandwich, on white bread, with a pickle and some chips.
Oh that's one of my favorite lunches! LOL!  Esp if the bread is lightly toasted!  Yummy!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Last night I made Thai flavored mussels and shrimp. We had it with some crusty bread. I think we'll be having the leftovers for lunch. For dinner tonight, I think I am going to try the Spanish chicken recipe I found for the crockpot. It has chicken, sausage, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, etc. I probably should get that going soon. :lol3:

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooh its sunday,sunday roast today...Roast chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing balls, cabbage, carrots, mashed potato, yorkshire uddings and my yummy gravy that I make from the chicken juices. I can't wait. x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am trying a lower-fat version of stuffed shells today.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Homemade chicken pie.  I don't follow a recipe, but it always turns out about the same.  I use buttermilk in the crust.  I made two yesterday; DH and I ate half of one last night, and are having the rest of it today.  (The other one will be my Mom's Sunday dinner.  She gets a crowd.  She has an old Fire King casserole dish that came from long ago and it is huge.)  She has enough chicken pie to feed an army.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a roast chicken w/stuffing in the oven.  Loaded mashed potatoes (harvested 140# might as well eat them!) Some frozen green beans and I have a loaf of tuscan herb formagggio bread from work.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Panko crusted sea trout (DH caught on fishing charter trip) roasted garlic couscous and a spinach, bleu cheese, cranberry salad with raspberry vinegarette. Y
um!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had vegetable lasanga stouffers brand.. it was meh but I ate it anyways.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Last night, we had a roast chicken breast with carrots, red pepper, and peas....it was supposed to be with potatoes, but I substituted the carrots instead. Tonight I'm making corn and cheddar chowder with maple corn bread.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe...that's what I was thinking too Karen!  I started making my list for the week yesterday.  I'm supposed to be going shopping this morning.

So far the only thing sounding fabulous is baked ziti.  Not sure what we will eat for the rest of the week after that!
Oh wow, I just had to go and google what is baked ziti! It looks amazing!!! Do you put meat in it too? There seems to be a few recipes out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.