What's for dinner tonight???

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki, it would be a good investment IF you are pg too.
homemade baby food is LOTS better for Babies.

So, if the test is + tell your friends/family that you'd like one!!!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Nikki, it would be a good investment IF you are pg too.
homemade baby food is LOTS better for Babies.

So, if the test is + tell your friends/family that you'd like one!!!!
Huh what now? Nikki pg? As for the homemade baby food Ive got some really good recipes. I cant wait to take a stab at them!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brian has started having issues with acid reflux lately. He's been dealing with a bout of it for the past 24 hours. Makes him feel nauseous and anxious. Needless to say, he said he only wanted leftover biscuits from earlier today for dinner. The blander the better.

I may just make myself an egg salad sandwich for dinner. Brian is allergic to mayonnaise, so I'll take the opportunity to eat it while he's not interested in dinner.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emily, has he been taking any Prilosec or anything for it? I have to have my GERD meds, or I'm in rough shape!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Brian has started having issues with acid reflux lately. He's been dealing with a bout of it for the past 24 hours. Makes him feel nauseous and anxious. Needless to say, he said he only wanted leftover biscuits from earlier today for dinner. The blander the better.

I may just make myself an egg salad sandwich for dinner. Brian is allergic to mayonnaise, so I'll take the opportunity to eat it while he's not interested in dinner.
The ONLY thing that's helped my severe GERD is a double dose of Zegarid! That stuff works soooooooo well!!! It's presciption only- so he'd have to see a gastro. doctor or his primary doctor- but it's aweosme! I tried everything- tums, prilosec, prevacid, nexuium- nothing worked- but when they started giving me zegarid (i take it once in the morning and once at night) all my symptoms have gotten much better! I thought it was worth mentioning if it might help your hubby

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Emily, has he been taking any Prilosec or anything for it? I have to have my GERD meds, or I'm in rough shape!!
He took Zantac 75, but it says to only take 2 within 24 hours, and he's already taken 2. I've been telling him to go to the doctor, but we all know how that goes...
Any suggestions?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would go and get some Prilosec and take it.It takes awhile for it to kick in though.And if it contiues to bother him, he should go to the Dr. for some relief.It may not need anything as strong as what Nikki does.Then again, it may.
I can't do without my Prilosec!!!!