What's for dinner tonight???

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm back from Krystals with dinner!!! Hehehe! I have Krystals and i'm watching Shreck
Send some to meeeee
, I don't feel like cooking

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had eggplant parmesan sandwiches tonight. Last night we went out and I had stuffed mushrooms w/crabmeat, baked potato, salad bar and seafood bisque soup, and the night before that we had Chinese food delivered. I eat out way too much!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Send some to meeeee
, I don't feel like cooking
I'll send some your way! There's extras!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

I'm trying to eat a creamy PB sandwich and keep it down without pain.
Are you not feeling good?
Feel better soon sweetie!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Are you not feeling good?
Feel better soon sweetie!
No, no darlin, I've been eating soft foods and it's the most solid thing I've eaten in a week and I am worried that it might make my side hurt again. But so far it's doing ok, in fact, I might have to go and get another one.

Darn doctors, starvin' a poor gal like me!

Thanks for being concerned though! You're a doll!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No, no darlin, I've been eating soft foods and it's the most solid thing I've eaten in a week and I am worried that it might make my side hurt again. But so far it's doing ok, in fact, I might have to go and get another one.

Darn doctors, starvin' a poor gal like me!

Thanks for being concerned though! You're a doll!
I was about to say- i didn't see a thread or anything about you being sick (that or i might have just missed it!) so i was starting to worry!
Why do your doctors have you on a soft food diet? pm me if you want some recipes!! I have a ton of GI issues- so i have lots of yummy recipes if you have a sensitive stomach

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I didn't start a thread about it, I had some issues with my left side and they don't know right now what happened and I ended up in the hospital for 3 days.
They told me to eat soft foods when I got out so since Wed, I've been barely surviving on Jello pudding snacks, mashed potatos, chicken tenders, and soup. Today I felt like a PB sand so I made it and boy does did it taste good.
On the upside, I've lost 5 pounds on this horrid "diet".
I go back to the doctors Wed and hopefully he'll have something for me. I mean after all the ultrasounds and xrays they have to have something right?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ended up putting leftover chicken breasts in my magic bullet and making a shredded chicken and cheese sandwhich- with chicken noodle soup

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No, I didn't start a thread about it, I had some issues with my left side and they don't know right now what happened and I ended up in the hospital for 3 days.
They told me to eat soft foods when I got out so since Wed, I've been barely surviving on Jello pudding snacks, mashed potatos, chicken tenders, and soup. Today I felt like a PB sand so I made it and boy does did it taste good.
On the upside, I've lost 5 pounds on this horrid "diet".
I go back to the doctors Wed and hopefully he'll have something for me. I mean after all the ultrasounds and xrays they have to have something right?
Took them forever to figure out all of my gi issues too
i had upper and lower scopes (several of them
) bravo ph monitor implant, biopseys, gastric emptying studies, ct scans, ultrasounds, celiac tests, diabetes tests, blood tests - more than i cared for
, other tests....the list goes on- i definitely understand what it's like not having your doctor pinpoint the problem yet. I hope they can find a solution soon for you and get you on a sensible diet that you can eat and tolerate well
I have lots of yummy recipes- there was a while when all i could eat were only a few things- so i've since picked up on what i can eat and have been able to widen what i can tolerate
And once in a while now- like tonight- if i pick out certain things, i can have fast food every now and then, but most nights i cook my own stuff so i know exactly whats in it

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I ended up putting leftover chicken breasts in my magic bullet and making a shredded chicken and cheese sandwhich- with chicken noodle soup
that sounds yummy! do you like your magic bullet? i've heard awesome things about them!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

that sounds yummy! do you like your magic bullet? i've heard awesome things about them!
YES! Its so awesome, it works wonders for the chicken too, I made just plain chicken breasts in the crock pot with water and I gave some to the boys and it worked so well for giving it to them, it shredded it in really tiny pieces which made them think it was like cat food!

I adore this thing!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YES! Its so awesome, it works wonders for the chicken too, I made just plain chicken breasts in the crock pot with water and I gave some to the boys and it worked so well for giving it to them, it shredded it in really tiny pieces which made them think it was like cat food!

I adore this thing!
I'll definitely have to look into getting one when i get some extra cash
are they expensive?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'll definitely have to look into getting one when i get some extra cash
are they expensive?
About $50- not bad for all you can do with it! Its just like a mini-blender, but way better!
I got mine for Christmas!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

About $50- not bad for all you can do with it! Its just like a mini-blender, but way better!
I got mine for Christmas!
Humm! I'll have to add that to the list of things i'll get when i make my millions