emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I made spaghetti
it was good but I ate way too much
That's what I'm making.
In fact, I need to go wash my pan so I can brown my ground beef and get the sauce started...
I really hate doing dishes.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a bigger lunch, so for supper I'm having 2 cups of chopped honeydew melon, 10 baby carrots (1 serving), 1 cup of corn, 1/2 cup of orange juice and perhaps some left overs from lunch, but that's iffy cuz I'm going to the movies tonight and I'd like to have a little bit of popcorn and I don't want to go over my cals for the day.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

We live in the BBQ Capital of the World, want me to Fedex you some???

http://www.barbecuefestival.com/
I had no idea you were from NC - I lived in Asheville for 6 years before coming back to NZ, and my hubby is NC born and raised!

Are your BBQ sauces vinegar or tomato based? In Western NC, most of the BBQ sauces we had were tomato based, but there was this awesome restaurant - Cajun Pig, that made the best BBQ sauce (in our opinions) and they made both vinegar and tomato based sauces. Unfortunately, just before I returned to NZ, someone set fire to it and they made the decision not to rebuild the restaurant
Hubby misses his BBQ sauces.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Cheese quesadillas with guacamole
oh yummy!!!!! that sounds really good right about now

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I had no idea you were from NC - I lived in Asheville for 6 years before coming back to NZ, and my hubby is NC born and raised!

Are your BBQ sauces vinegar or tomato based? In Western NC, most of the BBQ sauces we had were tomato based, but there was this awesome restaurant - Cajun Pig, that made the best BBQ sauce (in our opinions) and they made both vinegar and tomato based sauces. Unfortunately, just before I returned to NZ, someone set fire to it and they made the decision not to rebuild the restaurant
Hubby misses his BBQ sauces.
Lexington style is vinegar based, which is best I think. Not sure if any of them sell sauce internationally, I'll look into it a bit for you though.

Isn't it a small world? A guy I work with is from Christchurch, and is married to a girl from Lenoir (which is not that far from Asheville.)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That IS a small world indeed!!!! Funny how these things work, don't they?
How long has he been in the US?