What's for dinner? - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ended up having butter chicken, rice and naan bread plus we ordered an appetizer platter. It was so good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Whatever Rick makes for dinner tonight as he's on his own. I am not eating today. At all.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had such a long day, we ended up just getting a pizza and caesar salad because neither one of us felt like cooking.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We're doing pizza today, too. That's what Rick's mother wants for her Mother's Day dinner. BBQ chicken pizza with red onion and freshly grated smoked Provolone cheese. Usually I make two pizzas, but today one will suffice; that way there are no leftovers. I threw together some lemon cookies last night and they will have to do for dessert.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
@bonepicker
 Your pizza sounds delicious!  I would never have thought of that combination.  I will have to try it sometime. :)  
I buy a large designer frozen thin crust cheese pizza and cut up onions, fresh spinach, and add drained pineapple bits, I stumbled upon it by trying to use up some stuff in the pantry, It is very tasty cut in small pieces at a party also, sometimes I add BBQ chicken also.

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
There's a tuna salad recipe out of the Flat Belly Breakthrough book that I'm going to try tonight. Approx 300 calories per serving. We'll see how it goes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.