What's for dinner? - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Same as yesterday: Salad with the last of the chicken breast. I use a mix of 50/50 spinach and mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, celery, bell pepper, cucumber, red kidney beans, kalamata olives. some cheese, and croutons. I use EVOO and Balsamic vinegar as my dressing...

It is very filling. It is my main meal. I have a huge bowl of it. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick is having the leftover beef and noodles from Sunday's dinner. When I come home from my hair appt tonight, I'm going to make a tuna sandwich or a salad with tuna, haven't decided which yet. Nobody has time to cook tonight.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i was just thinking about what i'm going to make for dinner.

i'll have the ham and mustard sandwich and some potato salad i had planned, but also some chicken noodle soup. i feel the need for comfort food -- and the chicken noodle soup will 'fill the bill'.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Huge salad again...actually I made too much and it tasted so good.. well that will be it for the night. I ate too much today.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick is bringing hoagies home from work. One of his co-worker's husband has cancer and they did a huge hoagie sale to try to raise money for his treatment. Rick bought two of them, so that's our dinner tonight.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had, last night, chicken soup with matza balls that I made and very nice it was too. Then we had roast chicken, chicken cooked with dry fruits, meat,I don't know how it was cooked, roast sweet potatoes, salads and to finish strawberries and cream.
It was the eve of the passover last night. My daughter made everything else except for the meat. Her MiL made that.
Thank goodness that's over for another year.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I'm thinking of a sliced chicken breast done on the grill and served over a vegetable salad. The breast is huge and Rick and I will share.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We didn't grill the chicken breast yesterday, so will do it today.

I flat-out didn't feel like cooking....period. Rick grabbed some vegetable soup from the freezer and had the soup with a grilled cheese. I didn't eat anything for dinner last night. Didn't feel like cooking; didn't feel like eating. I went for a walk instead.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We ate out today after church so I am not cooking tonight. I had two slices of gluten free toast with pineapple jam on top. It was like dessert. :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.