What would you do right now if you could?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would turn fast forward off, start really reading what I'm seeing on the screen, and enjoy messing around here for a couple of hours. But since I need to get ready for work, I'll do a little more quick reading and come back later.

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I could leave work, I'd go to Lowes or Home Depot or both, stock up on all the stuff I wanna plant this weekend, and just go home and get ta work on my front yard. It's a mess right now, nothing but mulch, flies, spiders and moles. I need some flowers & green stuff to pretty it up.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I could, I would take off for a 2 week Hawaiian vacation. I would spend one week on Maui and another on Kauai. I'd spend my time sipping Mai Tai's on the tropical beaches while the trade winds bathed me in the wonderful tropical scents of the island. Aaaahh, if only...

In reality, I'm stripping wallpaper off the walls all weekend (there's *2* layers)

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not flying.
Someone is just going to have to fire up the TCS bus and come get me.
By the way, please do this anytime M-F between 7am - 6pm or so because I don't want to be here.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey............
You all forgot that I know how to weld. I can help build the plane!!!! And teach everyone how to weld too!!! You just have to get the hand of flipping the welding helmet up and down. Of and please tie your hair back its hot working with that helmet on!!.

But really now I would go home and finish reading my current novel with a drink in one hand and munchies in the other!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm wishing that I could stay here and not go to work in an hour!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I still join in on the wings and beer? I'd like to come...as long as the wings are really spicy, and as long as I can share some of Stephanie's wine. Pwetty pwease?

Other than that I'd like to be in a spin class. I'm crazy, I know. I don't know what's gotten into me lately.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Can I still join in on the wings and beer? I'd like to come...as long as the wings are really spicy, and as long as I can share some of Stephanie's wine. Pwetty pwease?

Other than that I'd like to be in a spin class. I'm crazy, I know. I don't know what's gotten into me lately.
Of course! Bring Brendan too! We'll get him juiced!!!
And yeah, the wings have to be spicy!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Of course! Bring Brendan too! We'll get him juiced!!!
And yeah, the wings have to be spicy!
Excellent! Brendan will be thrilled with the idea as well, that boy can't get enough beer and he's almost ALWAYS craving wings! Can't wait to be there!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Are we nearly there yet!
I sure wish we were. I'll be having some beer tonight, but not any wings. The company will be okay, but not as good as TCS.

Right now I'd like to be on a water slide to cool off. It's hot today!