What would be worse?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

let's just say that the second option has been haunting me lately

I think it would be worse if you didnt like them as if they didnt like you hopefully they would be too polite to make a big deal of it and you could just get through the evening.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten

I think it would be worse if you didnt like them as if they didnt like you hopefully they would be too polite to make a big deal of it and you could just get through the evening.
they're both pretty bad options

but I think not knowing is worst. At least with a date together you can usually find out and if it doesn't work out you can get over it. Until then, it's all guessing and obsessing

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's definitely worse to not like them. It becomes really awkward for me while I try to figure out how to handle it. If they don't like me than it's their loss and they can kiss my booty while I'm walking out the door.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

It's definitely worse to not like them. It becomes really awkward for me while I try to figure out how to handle it. If they don't like me than it's their loss and they can kiss my booty while I'm walking out the door.
LMAO!!

I hate akward situations. The worst is when someone tries to kiss you but you dont feel the same so you can either

a) turn your head
b) air kiss their cheek loudly 'mwahh'
c) push their forhead with your hand, creating a barrier
d) duck!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thats so true, you should have added in the poll depends on the situation

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was dating... (it was a looooong time ago, LOL) I was devastated when a guy would break up with me for no reason at all. We day we are fine, and the next he would break up.