What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I liked both The Flintstones and The Jetsons.

1665237542442.png
1665237608534.png

And as a kid that loved cats, I loved both Tweety and Sylvester, and Pepé Le Pew and the cat.

1665237398743.png
1665237340629.png

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to stop and think. I don't remember one specific one that I HAD to watch; but I definitely saw a good variety.

Muppet Babies, Looney Tunes, Rainbow Brite, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Inspector Gadget, The Smurfs, The Chipmunks, She-ra, Jem. I'm sure there were others I liked.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rugrats

Hey Arnold!

Recess

The Magic School Bus

Bill Bye the Science Guy

Wishbone

Good times, the best!
Hey Arnold is/was a seriously underrated show. They had some really good thought provoking episodes. Plus I loved Arnold's grandparents, they were hilarious!! 😆

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Garfield and friends, Arthur, Chipmunks (the movie was weirdly fascinating), My Little Pony, The Simpsons, The Super Mario super show, Duck Tales, Chip and Dale's (not Chippendale's, I wasn't interested when I was 6 🤣).
Which reminds me it's almost time to watch Garfield's Halloween special! 👻 🎃

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Which movie? I found one of my favorites on DVD and my kids were fascinated. (The Chipmunk Adventure) I love that kids aren't put off by old animation. :lol:
That's the one!!!
I also was a huge Punky Brewster fan and only a few months ago did I learn that the lady who played her teacher on the first season was the same lady who did the voice of Ms. Miller in the Chipmunks!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's the one!!!
I also was a huge Punky Brewster fan and only a few months ago did I learn that the lady who played her teacher on the first season was the same lady who did the voice of Ms. Miller in the Chipmunks!
That was the first movie I ever cried over. Sobbed on my mother over the baby penguin. :lol: I still sing the songs from it too.:lol: I believe
I was Punky Brewster for Halloween once but I remember that show less for some reason.