What was the last thing YOU ate?....#2

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Also just finished dinner -- Spanakopita and Greek Salad, followed by drunken blackberries on Breyers All Natural Vanilla.
Drunken blackberries?
How'd ya know they were drunk? Did you give them a breathilizer?
I'm really culinary challenged and have no idea what drunken blackberries are!

I'm eating an apple right now. Not nearly as exciting.

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well the last (and only) thing I ate today was dinner at my mom's boyfriend's mom's house. She is SUCH a good cook! one of those with the techniques passed down from generation to generation. Sh makes the best barbeque! And not ... on the grill.. its kind of like manwich though really not.. its got meat and onions and stock adn I dont know what else in it but it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. We had cooked cauliflower and broccoli with it, also with some tomato and cheese noodles which are yummy. I love my mom's boyfriend's mom's food! It is the best stuff ever!!!! Though I expect she got that way after so many years of feeding hungry men/boys!

I love it when they invite us over when they grill too. They make the best grilled porkchops and chicken I have ever eaten! *drools* My tummy bugs are getting angry with me again because thats all I ate yesterday. I keep telling them theres not really anything in the house to eat but they seem to think anything is edible!

Edit: Oh wait, I lied! I had some "Poor Man's Waffles" for breakfast.. or thats what I call them. I just make two peices of toast and butter them, but then I put a bit of maple syrup on it and mix it in with the butter, makes good waffle like food when you are craving them and dont have any.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am staving considering I hardly ate a thing yesterday...

Someone just gave me some of their galaxy choc muffin... it went down okay, let's just hope it settles in my tum okay

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd settle for anything chocolate right now. And I'm stuck in this condo for a couple of weeks, dang it!! Maybe I'll call a friend and have them go to the store for me!

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Just had a bag of prawn cocktail crisps because i'm so hungry and i have an hour until lunchtime
prawn cocktail crisps...

not as good as S & V but still good.

I really hate dill crisps - most swedes are obsessed with dill

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to my mummys for some TLC
and she made me an egg roll with tom ketchup!

I am shortly going to have a cuppa with a bar of dairy milk and watch Bad Girls on tv....

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by slitty_kittay

prawn cocktail crisps...

not as good as S & V but still good.

I really hate dill crisps - most swedes are obsessed with dill
I'll put a couple of bags of those in as well

Awwww Gilly, nothing like comfort food is there

I've had some chicken with low fat chips, of and a Zoom iced lolly!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just finished brunch -- French toast with butter, maple syrup and fresh strawberries, bacon and coffee

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dinner: Chicken, turkey and roasted red pepper sausages, nugget potatoes with butter and fresh sage, the first feed of scarlet runner beans from the garden
, followed by rice pudding with blackberry coulis. YES.