What was the last thing YOU ate?....#2

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I started the "What was the last thing you Copied & pasted" yesterday, so here is the second one in the series.

What was the last thing that YOU ate?

For me it was strawberry jam on english muffins!

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just got back from going out to dinner with my boyfriend. I had vegetable grilled pasta (mushrooms, peppers, zuchinni, squash, tomatos, artichokes) and for desert.. warm apple crisp.

Mmmmm.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Some little pizza quiche-type things at happy hour
We were farewelling a co-worker who has a new job in California. BTW, the quiches were really good! They made a very nice dinner.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We totally splurged for dinner tonight, because of some great sales at the grocery store. So, we had New York Strip Steak (marinated in New York Steakhouse Marinade), and snow crab legs
with mashed potatoes and corn. It was so good, but I think I ate too much!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GratefulBear629

I just got back from going out to dinner with my boyfriend. I had vegetable grilled pasta (mushrooms, peppers, zuchinni, squash, tomatos, artichokes) and for desert.. warm apple crisp.

Mmmmm.
Oh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds beautiful!

I just finished off a packet of Sour cream & chives chips and a few cold chicken drums!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

Does it count that it's something I'm eating right now?

Well to others this may seem rather mundane; but it's one of my favorites.

Yankee cornbread with lots of real sweet butter topped with whole strawberry preserves..YUM!
Course it does. Oh yum! Similar to what I had before!

mom of franz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NYC The Town so Nice, They Named it Twice!
Originally Posted by dicknleah

A french fry from McDonalds.
You know the guy that made the film Supersize Me, can't recall his name, but the film was about him eating at McDonalds for 30 days.He did an experiment on McDonald's fries. He had fries sitting side by side in a room (ha..room temperature) McD's fries, regular restaurant fries and "Mom" fries for 6 weeks. Mom and restaurant fries started to deteriorate (mold, etc) in a few days. By the 6th week Mom and restaurant fries, we unrecognizable as fries or food for that matter...but the McD's were pristine! The only reason the experiment did not continue was that the filmmakers assistant got disgusted looking at the mess and threw them out. Certainly makes me wonder what they put in those fries (plastic?)

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

You know the guy that made the film Supersize Me, can't recall his name, but the film was about him eating at McDonalds for 30 days.He did an experiment on McDonald's fries. He had fries sitting side by side in a room (ha..room temperature) McD's fries, regular restaurant fries and "Mom" fries for 6 weeks. Mom and restaurant fries started to deteriorate (mold, etc) in a few days. By the 6th week Mom and restaurant fries, we unrecognizable as fries or food for that matter...but the McD's were pristine! The only reason the experiment did not continue was that the filmmakers assistant got disgusted looking at the mess and threw them out. Certainly makes me wonder what they put in those fries (plastic?)
We did an experiment similar to that at school! It was sick!

I've been eating quite alot of mcdonalds lately - for the pure fact it's my boyfriends favourite.

I really want to rent out Supersize me. Maybe tonight.