What was for dinner tonight?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not sure where it came from, but I think I have a yen for meatloaf -- or maybe Shepherd's Pie -- something of that sort, anyway.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I'm going to have some of my leftover mini meatloaf. I don't know about something else though, maybe some pasta or toast.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight's birthday dinner was hot dogs and mac-n-cheese

Just something quick before we head off to the movies to fill up on pop corn

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a fresh garden green salad with rasberry vinagrette and a cup of weight watchers lemon cream yogurt!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Homemade Veg stir fry with red onions, baby brown mushrooms, red bell peppers, and broccoli. The sauce I made was a chili pepper sauce with vinegar, chili peppers, garlic, soy sauce, soybean and sesame oil. Lots of short grain white rice for the side. Brown rice is good too, but today it was the short grain white rice from the Asian market.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm "on strike", and have decided not to cook any good meals, till my s/o starts eating them again.
I'll cook up big dinners and pack a good nutritious lunch for him to take to work, and he'll leave them piling up in the fridge. So I've been "cheating": today I threw a pre-packaged frozen dinner in the oven, which was chicken ravioli - along with garlic bread. Probably not very nutritious, but yummy just the same!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight is just soup and grilled cheese sandwiches since my SO is working late. Tomorrow is pork tenderloin with apricot glaze

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cubboards are a little bare until I get off my butt and go shopping so I guess tonight it will be Toasted Tuna Sandwiches, and Chicken Noodle Soup..

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, the meatloaf never happened last night, because by the time I got home, there wasn't much kitchen energy left. So I pulled some ravioli from the freezer and dressed it with bacon, mushroom, onion and a little parmesan and we were happy as clams. Meatloaf tonight maybe, though if the energy level is similar, I may order pizza -- haven't done that for several weeks.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tonight I cooked! I'm doing pork tenderloins with thyme, rosemary, and mustard. Then I got one of those little pie pumpkins and am roasting it with garlic, thyme, and maple syrup. I've never roasted a pumpkin before, it took forever to peel and chop. I hope it's good!

thomaslove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
tonight was breakfast for dinner
we had pancakes, home fries, and sausage links.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I ate leftover chicken salad as a sandwich that I made for lunch today with some potato chips and a cup of strawberry banana yogurt. Probably not the most nutritious thing in the world but I really need to go to the store and already had canned chicken and some eggs in the fridge I've been needing to use up.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting ready to grill some Tuna steaks. I marinated them in Zesty Italian Dressing, didn't have a lot so I added some Raspberry Walnut Vinegarette. Hope that turns out ok!
Corn on the cob from the produce stand.
Haven't decided on salad or a rice or pasta side dish. Salad is probably the best choice...calorie wise. Also got some farm fresh tomatos at the produce stand. Probably will be the only time I can grill until the week-end. We are expecting rain for a few days. YAY!