What type of litter do you use? (Or shall I say, your cats use?)

jettafer99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Arm and Hammer Unscented super scoop. It rocks.. no dust, quick clumping and no odor.

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Felicia and Beau use Heartland Wheat litter.
I like it for several reasons.
1. it is flushable.
2. it is harmless if the cat eats it.
3. it is delivered. This is nice because I don't drive.

alisa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ive read some good things about Arm & Hammer Multi cat formula. Has anyone used it? I bought it today and im hoping my kittens dont have a problem with it. I was using Fresh Step.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alisa

Ive read some good things about Arm & Hammer Multi cat formula. Has anyone used it? I bought it today and im hoping my kittens dont have a problem with it. I was using Fresh Step.
mine don't like anything else!

kittylea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sakura uses Max scoop. She has used clumping litter all her life so i dont want to change it. I feed her wet and dry food. They both have advantages and disadvantages. I dont think neither of them are wrong to use.

Wet food can cause lots of teeth problems and dry food can cause Uti's and eveerything that comes with that problem. so i figure it safer to just use both

yellow-flower

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've found that Meijer brand cat litter for Multiple Cats is really good. I recently geto petco brand and it not as good as Meijer at odor control. My father also agrees that Meijer is the best after years of "testing".

As for stinkie poo. I think alot of it is diet. I know with both of my cats Kitten Chow gave them super stinky poo. Iams corrected the problem but I've found that Nutro gives them the nicest smelling poo.

Yellow-Flower, Romeo, and Chloe

adiasmum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Adia uses Arm & Hammer Super Scoop ... it's the best at clumping, and I never smell her poop. She has used Scoop Away and Tidy Cats before, and we've found the A & H to be the best at getting rid of odors.