What to expect when she's expecting???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spooks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, housing rules, she was allowed to stay temporarily because they had to reach out to their legal counsel to make the decision but she's very familiar with both him and his apartment and his apartment is about the same size as mine, if not bigger, so she'll still have plenty of room. Overall it's the best solution to an unfortunate situation. I've also taken his cat (the father that was fixed) so she doesn't get stressed out by his presence.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spooks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
BABDB79B-4A4F-49E6-8B0F-7D5C373C0C33.jpg
Here they all are on their 2 week birthday (yesterday)! So everything seems to be going well, they're still gaining well, they all have their eyes open and they're all making attempts to crawl! Also, that's breathing I was worried about? The vet said they were trying to hiss at me for disturbing them when I weighed them (oops!) so they all seem happy and healthy! I do have one question though, Spooks has just today begun moving them under the bed, she never seemed to have an issue with her nest, is there a reason for this?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's normal for her to move them. She wants the privacy. In another week they will be crawling out on their own anyway!