What to do.... need some ideas :)

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

FYI, doing that really, really hurts!
It can also be dangerous to the point of crippling if a nerve is hit.
One of my cartiledge peircings is on a nerve, I have to be very, very careful with it.
Even touching it wrong can cause me quite a lot of pain.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had my cartilage pierced in both ears and it screwed up my ears so much. I would definitly not get that done again. One side has a nice bump on it and the piercing never healed (after like 6 months, it felt like I had just gotten it done).

I think the tattoo is a good idea, as long as you can find one that you like.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

What about just his name scrolled in a really beautiful cursive with a heart on either side of it?

That would be cute I think...in little form. Not a huge tattoo or anything..his name is too long for that
That would be nice, absolutely! But I'm a bit biased - I think a tattoo of his handsome little kitten face would be even more precious.

Bottom line is, it is your memory of your sweet furbaby, and your body, so you have to choose what makes you feel happiest.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whatever you decide to do Kenz, I think a question mark hidden somewhere in it would be perfect, because of his little question mark on his side!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Whatever you decide to do Kenz, I think a question mark hidden somewhere in it would be perfect, because of his little question mark on his side!!
Thats such a cute idea!

I ended up getting my cartlidge pierced tonight
It didnt hurt and the guy was AMAZING that did it. He was so patient and super awesome!
I decided that I am going to get 3 little paw prints on my foot when I find the right ones, I think its something sweet, and petite just for my boys
When I get enough guts, I think I'm gonna get an angel in memory of him, maybe a sweet kitty angel or something like that

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

with all the pics you have of Davidson, i bet you could find one that would make a great tattoo. If you can find someone who is good enough to do it
I totally agree. A cute little Davidson face somewhere would be so adorable. Like on the back nape of your neck under your hairline, if it was cute and little.

I vote for this option over the ear-piercing. Cartlidge intrusion is gross, in my opinion and means nothing except what it is.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thats such a cute idea!

I ended up getting my cartlidge pierced tonight
It didnt hurt and the guy was AMAZING that did it. He was so patient and super awesome!
I decided that I am going to get 3 little paw prints on my foot when I find the right ones, I think its something sweet, and petite just for my boys
When I get enough guts, I think I'm gonna get an angel in memory of him, maybe a sweet kitty angel or something like that
Those are awesome ideas! The paw print one sounds really cute. I am in search of another tat as well...and I am wanting one on my foot, or my neck.