What Things Are You Very Cautious About?

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread makes Roosevelt's "all we have to fear is fear itself" sound kind of old school, doesn't it?

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am psycho and unsocial and afraid of people. Once a month the Culligan man comes over to change our filter (we have very rusty tasting water so we pay for that so we can have better water) O_O SO I was home by myself and Im like!!! ONG I dont want to talk to this person! So I quickly shut my window, closed the blinds, pushed the off button on the monitor, closed my bedroom door, and pretended to be asleep O_O the guy like knocked for 5 mins and then came in and did his job :p I know its paranoia but I just dont liek strange people O_O Maybe its because the ouse was messy and somewhere deep down I dont want people to see a messy house? Do you think cats pick up on things like this? Because elliot is afraid of strangers too O_O Oooh crazyness... Yeah O_O When I go to sleep at night I always take off my glases and put one of the uh o_O parts of the glasses through it so I wont lose the ring in the night :p (class ring) O_O Yep. GOsh I always type too much when I type.. theres somethign wrong with me :p

Another funky thing Is I dont liek to put my money in banks O_O I feel it is so much easier to just say, well I want this ill get 20 bucks out of the bank and buy it, but when I have the money on me I think "Hm Wel I dont want this pile to get smaller, maybe I wont buy that" O_O I am just wierd :p

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I, too, am overly cautious when driving around bikes. They have absolutely no protection, and I want to make sure I have enough time to react.
Thank you, Bossinova and Darkeyedgirl! There's no such thing as being "overly" cautious around bikes. The simple fact is that a bike can stop much faster than your car, and odds are that you're closer to the bike in front of you than you think you are (this is the generic you, not you specifically.)

I wish more people were like y'all, maybe I wouldn't get so freaked when I'm out in traffic...

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vespacat

I usually keep my door unlocked during the day (while I'm home), and will lock it up at night. When I go out, I always lock up.
That's how it is at my parents house as well. The doors are always unlocked during the day, sometimes even with the garage door open, sometimes the porch door will be wide open! Always locked up at night though.

Obviously, living in an apartment is pretty different though. I'd never leave my apartment door unlocked!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and in crowds, i hate eing in crowds, i always think someone it gonna stick their hand in my handbag and try an get my purse
, i always end up holding the top of my bag so nobody can get their hand in there

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When people show up out of the blue at my house I clean like crazy, my mom always tells me to sit down and not to worry, but i keep going.

When Im at my sisters I find my self cleaning up a small area of the house.

I always have to drive with my window down. I can't hear anything so i'm scared I wont hear a child or anouther car comeing up, plus i feel faint with out fresh air blowing in.

I CAN'T sleep without a fan running or a radio on. Its a comfert to hear the fan run. I tried sleepn without either on and couldn't.

I cant stand it when people call and dont anwser or they anwser and act rude.

I hate it when people cut across my yard to get to a friends house./ I always go out and tell them to use the sidewalk.

ONE time a person DROVE through my yartd(i live in a duplex, side by side houseing) I asked her not ot do it and she said "I'll think about it."
I chewed everyone out for tha and only a few were nice enough to stop , but I chewed that lady out! THey almost hit my LESHED dog.

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I'm really cautious about is remembering to take my contraceptive pill every day. Don't want any 'little Nicky's' running around!